Windows 10: 8gb ram installed 2gb ram usable

Discus and support 8gb ram installed 2gb ram usable in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i just used the recovery option in my pc and it seems that windows doesn't use all my ram i tried going to ms config and then boot setting but didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by actionboy4, May 15, 2020.

1. 8gb ram installed 2gb ram usable

i just used the recovery option in my pc and it seems that windows doesn't use all my ram i tried going to ms config and then boot setting
    but didn't work any other fix??

:)

actionboy4, May 15, 2020

2. Usable of 8GB Ram

Hello,

I am using Windows 10 32 bit operating system with 8GB Ram. My laptop showing only 1.91 GB Ram usable, PLEASE help me how to used all 8gb ram?

AadilMemon, May 15, 2020
  3. prashii Win User
    Windows shows 8GB RAM installed but 4GB RAM is usable

Hi There,

I've just upgraded my pc from 4GB RAM to 8GB RAM. Windows seems to have detected this upgrade but why does it show as only 4GB RAM available. The following is what I have tried so far with no luck:

• I have tried the msconfig method on ensuring maximum memory is not checked.
    • physically removed the new RAM and reinstalled it
    Any thoughts/suggestions on how i can resolve this matter?

Thanks

prashii, May 15, 2020
  4. 8gb ram installed 2gb ram usable

I have installed 8gb ram (2x4gb) but only 3gb is usable, is there an easy way to make the full 8gb ram usable?

* Original Title: Ram loss

Hi, I have a self made PC running windows 10, I have installed 8gb ram (2x4gb) but only 3gb is usable, is there an easy way to make the full 8gb ram usable?

SteveBrushett, May 15, 2020
Thema:

8gb ram installed 2gb ram usable

1. 8gb ram installed 2gb ram usable - Similar Threads - 8gb ram installed

2. 8gb ram 4.87gb usable problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    8gb ram 4.87gb usable problem: My cpu is amd ryzen 3 3200 g radeon vega graphics i don't know if it will help but the main problem is the ram, Why does it show 4.87gb usable when i've got 8gb ram installed? Need help....
  3. 8gb ram 4.87gb usable problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    8gb ram 4.87gb usable problem: My cpu is amd ryzen 3 3200 g radeon vega graphics i don't know if it will help but the main problem is the ram, Why does it show 4.87gb usable when i've got 8gb ram installed? Need help....
  4. 8gb ram 4.87gb usable problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ONLY 2.99 gb ram usable of 8gb ram

ONLY 2.99 gb ram usable of 8gb ram: I am using hp pavilion gaming laptop with 64 bit processor and have 8 gb of installed ram but still showing only 2.99 usable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-299-gb-ram-usable-of-8gb-ram/53b7f13c-ff30-439b-90bb-a27a094df8d1
  6. Only 2gb of 6gb ram is usable.

Only 2gb of 6gb ram is usable.: I have 6gb ddr3 ram 4+2 installed on my pc. I think I remember the properties showing about5.6gb usable ram. Suddenly today I booted my pc and found out mygames were struggling to load properly. Then I found out system properties page was showing4gb of 6gb ram usable. Then I...
  7. 8gb of ram only 3.9 usable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    8gb of ram only 3.9 usable: So I have a 8gb of ram but windows was only using 3.9 it says that the rest is dedicated to system resources or something like that. I've been trying to fix it but have not been successful. So now I'm asking for help here. specs: CPU: ryzen 5 2600 GPU: gtx 1660 RAM: Viper...
  8. My laptop went from 8gb ram to 2gb ram

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop went from 8gb ram to 2gb ram: Hi every body. Idk if you guys have ever had this weird situation before , but my laptop was windows 7 8gb ram and 32- bit. I installed windows 10 64bit. But when i got everything done, i check and saw that my laptop is now 2gb ram. Idk why, has anybody ever encountered this...
  9. 16GB RAM, only 8GB usable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    16GB RAM, only 8GB usable: [ATTACH] I'm new to these PC things so I'm sorry for the dumb question. I just got a gaming PC as a gift for christmas, and I checked everything (updates, etc.) and it seems everything was fine, until I checked the RAM, it says 16GB installed but only 7.95 GB usable, it...
  10. RAM ISSUE. Only 2GB usable of 6.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    RAM ISSUE. Only 2GB usable of 6.: I've been having a problem with my laptop where it reads the 6gb of RAM installed but says that only 1.92 are usable. Can anybody help me solve this? I have Windows 10 64 bit. Please help, even the simplest tasks are slow with it 85212

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 4gb installed 2gb usable

2. i have 8gb of ram but only 2gb usable