Windows 10: 8K youtube n Asus q525ua plays fine, can you play this smoothly too?

Discus and support 8K youtube n Asus q525ua plays fine, can you play this smoothly too? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My Asus 2 in 1 notebook plays this 8k fine, although the cpu fan speeds up Intel UHD 620 graphics with core I7-8550U and 16gb ram and NVME SSD 500gb... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sdowney717, Feb 8, 2021.

1. 8K youtube n Asus q525ua plays fine, can you play this smoothly too?

My Asus 2 in 1 notebook plays this 8k fine, although the cpu fan speeds up
    Intel UHD 620 graphics with core I7-8550U and 16gb ram and NVME SSD 500gb WDC drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3fUgOKFMNU

Actually it surprised me, not much point to it as the screen is not 8K.
    If I plugged an 8K HDTV into the HDMI port, then it would be 8K on the HDTV screen.

:)

sdowney717, Feb 8, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

8K youtube n Asus q525ua plays fine, can you play this smoothly too?

Plays just fine in this low end machine:

8K youtube n Asus q525ua plays fine, can you play this smoothly too? [​IMG]

Freetube portable proxied via invidious:

Open in Potplayer with MadVR (Potplayer opened via browser extension)

Callender, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User

Not bad. I get a bit of stuttering at 8K on full screen; 4K is okay on 4K monitor...

Edwin, Feb 8, 2021
  4. 8K youtube n Asus q525ua plays fine, can you play this smoothly too?

My Asus 2 in 1 notebook plays this 8k fine, although the cpu fan speeds up
    Intel UHD 620 graphics with core I7-8550U and 16gb ram and NVME SSD 500gb WDC drive

Actually it surprised me, not much point to it as the screen is not 8K.
    If I plugged an 8K HDTV into the HDMI port, then it would be 8K on the HDTV screen.

sdowney717, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

1. 8K youtube n Asus q525ua plays fine, can you play this smoothly too? - Similar Threads - youtube Asus q525ua

2. Plug n Play not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plug n Play not working: been having this issue for the past 5 years since i moved to win 10 the issue is that after a period of time plug N play stops recognizing unplugging and plugging in of devices forcing me to wither restart the hole pc or logging off this have been an issue across 10+ fresh...
  3. Plug n Play not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plug n Play not working: been having this issue for the past 5 years since i moved to win 10 the issue is that after a period of time plug N play stops recognizing unplugging and plugging in of devices forcing me to wither restart the hole pc or logging off this have been an issue across 10+ fresh...
  4. Plug n Play not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Quick Play of YouTube?

Quick Play of YouTube?: How do I get YouTube to play "without" clicking on the big arrow in the middle of the view? I wish I could post a screen shot but things have changed in here lol . YouTube used to start playing as soon as the page opened until I got the 20H2 upgrade. I hate change lol....
  6. 8K youtube n Asus q525ua plays fine, can you play this smoothly too?

in Windows 10 Support
    8K youtube n Asus q525ua plays fine, can you play this smoothly too?: My Asus 2 in 1 notebook plays this 8k fine, although the cpu fan speeds up Intel UHD 620 graphics with core I7-8550U and 16gb ram and NVME SSD 500gb WDC drive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3fUgOKFMNU Actually it surprised me, not much point to it as the screen is not 8K....
  7. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  8. No internet but... still can watch youtube,play games online fine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet but... still can watch youtube,play games online fine: [ATTACH] no internet acess... i agree but I still can watch youtube,play games what is happening? [ATTACH] I[ATTACH]i tried trobleshootera lot but it still same even i updated windows to latest version and my internet is NOT BROKEN! help me to fix this,please/Thanks!...
  9. Youtube app that can play live streams?

Youtube app that can play live streams?: Is there a Youtube app for Windows 10 that can play live streams, streams like sky news, concerts and other live events? Tried several apps but none of them could do this. 29847
  10. Plug n Play Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Plug n Play Issue: Hi All I recently updated to windows 10 bt since then as i plug in my external harddisk it cannot be detected until i reboot the machine again.... Kindly assist Fellows 28530