Windows 10: 9 December Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle doesn't load

Discus and support 9 December Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle doesn't load in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I play the daily challenges for Microsoft jigsaw and the Jigsaw Jammer Challenge for 9 December does not load - all other challenges have loaded and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SusanStevenson1, Dec 11, 2018.

1. 9 December Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle doesn't load

I play the daily challenges for Microsoft jigsaw and the Jigsaw Jammer Challenge for 9 December does not load - all other challenges have loaded and been completed.

:)

SusanStevenson1, Dec 11, 2018
  2. Mala_S Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw will not load a puzzle

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Kindly follow the suggestions provided by Leesa222 dated
    July 9, 2017 from the below article

MS app Jigsaw Puzzles won't load.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw will not load a puzzle

Jigsaw starts to load a puzzle and then stops. I get a black window and then back to desktop

DeckledSwing177, Dec 12, 2018
  4. 9 December Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle doesn't load

MS app Jigsaw Puzzles won't load

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing.

- Does this happen only with Jigsaw Puzzles?

- Do you get any error message?

- Did you make changes prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to try and download the game from the below link and check.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/jigsaw-puzzle/9nblggh08m6j

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Guru Kiran G, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

9 December Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle doesn't load

1. 9 December Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle doesn't load - Similar Threads - December Jigsaw Jammer

2. Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jigsaw Puzzles: The picture in Microsoft jigsaw puzzles are so small it is very frustrating especially for older people. So how can you enlarge the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/f8d56371-2cbb-42ba-9048-273f4aaa118d
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles: Windows 10 home, version 10.0.19044 Build 19044Some daily puzzles do download, but many do not. Problem started last month when only one daily puzzle wouldn't download. Eventually, I have to exit the app, to return to the same problem....
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles: Windows 10 home, version 10.0.19044 Build 19044Some daily puzzles do download, but many do not. Problem started last month when only one daily puzzle wouldn't download. Eventually, I have to exit the app, to return to the same problem....
  5. Jigsaw Puzzle Nature not loading

Jigsaw Puzzle Nature not loading: Trying to let Microsoft Games know that Jigsaw Puzzle Nature is not loading today, first time this has happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle-nature-not-loading/178a644e-3b0d-482a-bc42-dc5b15e7feab
  6. Jigsaw Puzzle Nature not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw Puzzle Nature not loading: Trying to let Microsoft Games know that Jigsaw Puzzle Nature is not loading today, first time this has happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle-nature-not-loading/178a644e-3b0d-482a-bc42-dc5b15e7feab
  7. jigsaw puzzles

jigsaw puzzles: Why did you change the way you "figure" the time it takes to complete a puzzle? When I turn OFF my computer, I do NOT expect that time away from the game to be included into the final result! Because of medical problems, I don't usually sit for time it takes to open a...
  8. Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle Game doesn't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle Game doesn't load: I play the daily challenges for Microsoft jigsaw and the Jigsaw Jammer Challenge for 9 December does not load - all other challenges have loaded and been completed. ***Modified from: 9 December Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle doesn't load ***...
  9. Jigsaw puzzles

Jigsaw puzzles: After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/92854dae-632c-4c96-9aa9-b1c75bf6f46f
  10. Jigsaw puzzle will not load

Jigsaw puzzle will not load: I am clicking on puzzle from collection, choosing level, it then comes up with loading screen, then it turns black with loading circle and then the programme closes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that did not rectify the problem. Any suggestions?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jigsaw jammer

2. jigsaw jammer not loading