Windows 10: 90 days / 3 months Kaspersky Total Security 2017 (Gift)

Discus and support 90 days / 3 months Kaspersky Total Security 2017 (Gift) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, As it says on the title, I'm giving away a free copy of 90 days / 3 months Kaspersky Total Security 2017. If your interested, all you need to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kuyenmotdivad, Dec 29, 2016.

1. 90 days / 3 months Kaspersky Total Security 2017 (Gift)

Hi,

As it says on the title, I'm giving away a free copy of 90 days / 3 months Kaspersky Total Security 2017.

If your interested, all you need to do is send me a Private Message and will send you the key, then all you need do is go here and enter it : http://promo.kaspersky.com/uk_kts17

PS - I'm not sure if the key would work outside of the U.K. As it says UK on the above link.

Enjoy who ever gets it.

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Dec 29, 2016

2. Windows defender in Windows 10

1. Were you running Kaspersky Total Security 2017 on Monday, 19 June 2017?

2. Were you running Kaspersky Total Security 2017 on Tuesday, 20 June 2017?

3. C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab <=this folder
    has a Created date of Wednesday, 21 June 2017, is that correct?

4. When (exact date) did you run "both removal tools?"

5. Did you do a clean install of Kaspersky Total Security 2017 on Wednesday, 21 June 2017 and if so, why?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Dec 29, 2016
  3. Windows 10 hard drive space decreasing by 1 gigabyte day by day

Im using kaspersky anti virus but is that the kaspersky total security idk that also is with kaspersky secure connection my kaspersky is always enabled and i scan for threats every 3 days

RandomGuywhoenjoyspc, Dec 29, 2016
  4. 90 days / 3 months Kaspersky Total Security 2017 (Gift)

Hi:

Kaspersky exerts strict geographic localization on their licenses in order to limit piracy.

So, yes, I would guess that your key will not be valid outside the UK.

MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 29, 2016
  5. It as now been taken by @Dexter157 enjoy.

kuyenmotdivad, Dec 30, 2016
  6. JackK Win User
    Well if it worked I want to try too

JackK, Jan 1, 2017
  7. I only have one key and it's gone as I said, please stop PMing me.

kuyenmotdivad, Jan 1, 2017
  8. Lion90 Win User

90 days / 3 months Kaspersky Total Security 2017 (Gift)

Lion90, Mar 21, 2017
  9. Superfly Win User
    I got a give-away key and punched it into Kasper Free - it upgraded to KIS 2018 unlocking Safe Money etc. Not sure all the extra's (and there are many including a CCleaner like plug-in) is worth it though.

One has the option to return to Free after the 90 days.

90 days / 3 months Kaspersky Total Security 2017 (Gift) [​IMG]

Superfly, Apr 5, 2018
  10. dimakor83 Win User
    Please pay attention to my personal message.
    Thank you in advance.

dimakor83, Apr 19, 2018
Thema:

90 days / 3 months Kaspersky Total Security 2017 (Gift)

1. 90 days / 3 months Kaspersky Total Security 2017 (Gift) - Similar Threads - days months Kaspersky

2. Why are there compatibility issues between Windows Explorer and Kaspersky total security...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are there compatibility issues between Windows Explorer and Kaspersky total security...: When running Kaspersky total security antivirus software some issues appear in the Windows Explorer ,Selecting in the side menu such as trying to open folder properties from the side menu....
  3. Windows 11 vs Kaspersky Total Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 vs Kaspersky Total Security: I recently downloaded Windows 11 to my HP Envy laptop. I've been using Kaspersky Total Security for 6+ years with Windows 10 and earlier.Once I employed Windows 11, I am now unable to access the Kaspersky database to update the antivirus protection. The Kaspersky messages I...
  4. Windows 11 vs Kaspersky Total Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 vs Kaspersky Total Security: I recently downloaded Windows 11 to my HP Envy laptop. I've been using Kaspersky Total Security for 6+ years with Windows 10 and earlier.Once I employed Windows 11, I am now unable to access the Kaspersky database to update the antivirus protection. The Kaspersky messages I...
  5. uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc: I need to unistall Kaspersky Internet Security from my pc, windows 10. after manual Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security I have a problem. I already did 1. control panel 2. programs and feautures 3. uninstall The Kaspersky Internet Security the result is: it is not...
  6. problems with my hotmail account and installing Kaspersky Total Security

in Windows 10 Customization
    problems with my hotmail account and installing Kaspersky Total Security: This is a new computer and in email it shows my email address for the Microsoft account as *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I have never used this email. The only one I use is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It will not let me change it and the...
  7. KIS vs Kaspersky Total security !

KIS vs Kaspersky Total security !: Is KIS faster than Kaspersky Total security ? are the differences just the safe kids, backup and passwords manager ? 150139
  8. Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2017 Issues

Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2017 Issues: I just upgraded to KIS 2017 v17.0.0.116(a) using Windows 10 Version 1607 Build 14393.105. I find Safe Money doesn't work - I get an orange border with the message “Driver for protection against screen shots is disabled”. But it is enabled and virtualisation is on....
  9. help.... detected objects on my kaspersky total security 2016

help.... detected objects on my kaspersky total security 2016: does anyone know why this keeps happening to my kaspersky antivirus? I keep getting these vulnerable objects every saturdays and there are always about five of them. I am thinking of maybe that they are not updated so they keep being detected... I want to know if anybody know...
  10. kaspersky total security installation problem.

kaspersky total security installation problem.: would be grateful if anyone else has had this problem. I dowmloaded a exe file from kaspersky, a paid one I add. came down ok. it was a normal exe file. I clicked on the exe, kaspersky window came up, 20 seconds later it vanished, completely. Well I downloaded the file 3...