Windows 10: 90 degree screen

Discus and support 90 degree screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen turned 90 degrees. how do I turn it back to horizonatal [Moved from : Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / General]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BobArt1, Aug 27, 2018.

1. BobArt1 Win User

90 degree screen

My screen turned 90 degrees. how do I turn it back to horizonatal

[Moved from : Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / General]

:)

BobArt1, Aug 27, 2018
  2. skip1744 Win User

rotate my screen 90 degrees

my screen has rotated 90 degrees and I don't know how to reverse.

skip1744, Aug 27, 2018
  3. JoseKwan Win User
    Screen rotated by 90 degrees after updated with Windows 10 1607

Good day!

Thank you very much you suggestion. I have followed what you've proposed. However, the situation is just similar to what I've tried by using CTRL+ALT+upwards key. I did change to 0 degree from 90 and it just can't hold at 0 degree when I finally press "OK"
    on that screen. What ever change, it will return back to 90 degrees automatically when I press "OK".

I have no idea why "rotate to 90 degrees" has became the default setting and do not allow any change! This happened right after Windows 10 was updated. Any other suggestion?

JoseKwan, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Argel Obm Win User

90 degree screen

Everything on my Windows 10 desk top screen has turned 90 degrees to the left.

Hi Andrew,

The screen orientation settings may have changed that is why the screen turned 90 degrees to the left. To make the orientation of the screen normal, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select System.
    • On the left pane, choose Display.
    • On the right pane, click the drop-down menu under Orientation.
    • Choose Landscape.
    • Click Apply.

Share with us the result after performing the steps above.

Argel Obm, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

90 degree screen

1. 90 degree screen - Similar Threads - degree screen

2. how to turn screen image 180 degrees ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn screen image 180 degrees ?: Need to rotate an image on my screen. Desire to forward and do not want others to have to turn 180 degrees. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-screen-image-180-degrees/7c40396c-2e0d-40e1-a20c-0017db646286
  3. how to turn screen image 180 degrees ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn screen image 180 degrees ?: Need to rotate an image on my screen. Desire to forward and do not want others to have to turn 180 degrees. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-screen-image-180-degrees/7c40396c-2e0d-40e1-a20c-0017db646286
  4. Computer screen dims when lid is open past 45 degrees

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen dims when lid is open past 45 degrees: Every time I open my computer lid past 45 degrees, the screen dims to a point where I can hardly see what is on it. Below that, it is normal brightness. I tried resetting the computer multiple times and opening it slowly, but nothing seems to work.This is an XPS 13 and it is...
  5. Computer screen dims when lid is open past 45 degrees

Computer screen dims when lid is open past 45 degrees: Every time I open my computer lid past 45 degrees, the screen dims to a point where I can hardly see what is on it. Below that, it is normal brightness. I tried resetting the computer multiple times and opening it slowly, but nothing seems to work.This is an XPS 13 and it is...
  6. Black screen upon login, previous bsod errors, cpu overheating to 111 degrees, restarts,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen upon login, previous bsod errors, cpu overheating to 111 degrees, restarts,...: so i actually did fix this bsod error with a fresh windows. I found out that I have a Windows License under my Microsoft account, attached to my motherboard. More issues arose after this though. My CPU is overheating to 110. I've taken this to many people, we've swapped cpus...
  7. Black screen upon login, previous bsod errors, cpu overheating to 111 degrees, restarts,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen upon login, previous bsod errors, cpu overheating to 111 degrees, restarts,...: so i actually did fix this bsod error with a fresh windows. I found out that I have a Windows License under my Microsoft account, attached to my motherboard. More issues arose after this though. My CPU is overheating to 110. I've taken this to many people, we've swapped cpus...
  8. Black screen upon login, previous bsod errors, cpu overheating to 111 degrees, restarts,...

9. Screen rotated 180 degrees. - What to do?

Screen rotated 180 degrees. - What to do?: Hi, I wanted to use the key combination Win+E to open the explorer, instead the screen simply rotated 180 degrees. How can I undo this? [ATTACH] Bidlsvhirm um 180 grad verdreht.- was tun?
  10. screen flipped 90 degrees left

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen flipped 90 degrees left: how do i get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flipped-90-degrees-left/adcfec3d-b634-4e15-923b-a39cf5810e77