Windows 10: 90% + RAM Usage on boot

Discus and support 90% + RAM Usage on boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey Folks, Pretty much out of ideas when it comes to fixing this issue. I require my PC for my job as I'm a full time streamer but having my memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cyneptic, May 17, 2018.

1. Cyneptic Win User

90% + RAM Usage on boot

Hey Folks,

Pretty much out of ideas when it comes to fixing this issue.
    I require my PC for my job as I'm a full time streamer but having my memory locked at 99% all the time is making my content unwatchable.
    I've tried to find fixes for Win 10 mem leak but all the forum threads are 2-3 years old!
    Nothing I've tried has worked, I'm posting here as a last resort!
    Any suggestions guys?
    It's got to be Mem leak as my processes don't add up to 1GB of usage let along 15.9GB....
    Please send help folks, desperate!
    A windows 10 re-install is a last resort but will do it if needed.
    Thanks!

90% + RAM Usage on boot [​IMG]

:)

Cyneptic, May 17, 2018

2. OVI suite and RAM usage

you are correct, i see the same thing, it will start with a spike and then settle down to about 46-55mb ram, and then once you try to use it, it will rise right back up to 90-110mb ram usage and linger again.

the program is just ram hungry, or starved...who knows...but requires too much resources to keep it going. hopefully they will work on that.

ceroberts75, May 17, 2018
  3. High ram usage.

Hi. For some reason,90% of my ram is being used when idle. I don't know why it is like this. Usually it is at 20% at idle but now it is at 90% usage. The System hosts seem to be using the most ram. Is there any way I can fix this.

My PC Specs:

CPU: Amd Athlon x4 860k

GPU: GTX 750 Ti FTW

RAM: 8gb ddr3 1600mhz

MichaelMI456, May 17, 2018
Thema:

90% + RAM Usage on boot

1. 90% + RAM Usage on boot - Similar Threads - 90% RAM Usage

2. PC stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram: Hello, today I was writing text in a notepad on my laptop and playing music from discord. And all of a sudden the music stopped and the laptop basically stopped and then the taskbar flashed black and then back and it was stuck or something. I hit ctrl+alt+delete and rebooted....
  3. PC stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram: Hello, today I was writing text in a notepad on my laptop and playing music from discord. And all of a sudden the music stopped and the laptop basically stopped and then the taskbar flashed black and then back and it was stuck or something. I hit ctrl+alt+delete and rebooted....
  4. 80-90% Ram usage on startup/idle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    80-90% Ram usage on startup/idle: My ram usage used to be from 30-40% on startup and idle all the way to the 80-90% range almost out of nowhere. I have 8 GB of ram. No programs on Task Manager show any high ram usage and this is seriously making me consider just nuking the whole OS and starting clean if I...
  5. High ram usage on Windows 10 upto 90%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High ram usage on Windows 10 upto 90%: Recently My PC has been experiencing a very high amount of Ram usage up to 90%. It always be 85%-90% use of ram when the pc is kept idle and no other application is running. I have a 4GB Ram and only about 300 MB Ram is left. As when I turn on my pc it takes about 6 to 8...
  6. RAM usage at 90%+ when nothing is running

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    RAM usage at 90%+ when nothing is running: I recently upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and have been having nothing but issues since. As the title states I have extremely high ram usage when nothing is being run. [img] [img] [img] I have pictures of my process monitor filtered by memory, resource...
  7. RAM usage at 90%+ when nothing is running

in Windows 10 Support
    RAM usage at 90%+ when nothing is running: I recently upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and have been having nothing but issues since. As the title states I have extremely high ram usage when nothing is being run. [img] [img] [img] I have pictures of my process monitor filtered by memory, resource...
  8. I'm getting 70-90% RAM Usage on newly installed Windows10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm getting 70-90% RAM Usage on newly installed Windows10: [ATTACH] As the title says, I just installed Windows 10 yesterday and left it to update. Now it is forcing my app to close because it is using too much ram. What do I do with this? Thanks. I have 8gb RAM, installed the latest Windows 10 Pro 1904...
  9. 90% + RAM Usage on boot up after April update. Urgent help needed.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    90% + RAM Usage on boot up after April update. Urgent help needed.: Hey Folks, Pretty much out of ideas when it comes to fixing this issue. I require my PC for my job as I'm a full time streamer but having my memory locked at 99% all the time is making my content unwatchable. I've tried to find fixes for Win 10 mem leak but all the forum...
  10. 90% RAM usage while nothing is open

in Windows 10 Support
    90% RAM usage while nothing is open: I just upgraded from windows 7 and I haven't installed any extra programs and I have done a full virus scan with Malwarebytes however windows 10 sits on 90% RAM usage allot of the time, can someone help me please??! screenshot \/ Screenshot -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is it ok to enable full ram usage on boot

2. 90% memory usage

3. win 10 ram at 90%

4. how to clean ram when it is 90%,
  5. 90% ram usage on boot