Windows 10: 900 wireless keyboard and mouse

Discus and support 900 wireless keyboard and mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We bought this item 3-4 months ago from Best Buy Canada but started using it recently. Recently we noticed that somehow the usb piece which is plugged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vivbab, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Vivbab Win User

900 wireless keyboard and mouse

We bought this item 3-4 months ago from Best Buy Canada but started using it recently. Recently we noticed that somehow the usb piece which is plugged into laptop is not working and because of that we can’t use the keyboard and/or mouse. We tried changing the USB port on the laptop as well as using it on another laptop but it seems that it is gone defective as it doesn’t work at all.

i know each set has a unique usb key so I can’t get it replaced. But i need to know how to get a replacement from Microsoft?

i had a Logitech unit a few years ago and it ran into same issue. They sent me replacement for the whole thing once we called them but we are finding it very difficult to get hold of somebody from Microsoft support.

:)

Vivbab, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Honey Win User

Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

hi, i searched lot, but cant find any wireless keyboard and mouse, there are so cheap things available, dont wana do mistake,
    can anyone suggest me, any budget wireless gaming keyboard and mouse which available in india?
    please help me.

Honey, Jun 10, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

Some logitech set, they have many KB/Mouse combos, always worked well for me.
    I'm currently using a Logitech nano laser mouse with a 5GHz wireless Rapoo (flat keys) keyboard.

P4-630, Jun 10, 2020
  4. KJM
    KJM Win User

Recommend a keyboard/mouse?

Right now I'm looking to get the Logitech MX3200, but was looking at Microsoft Ergonomics Keyboard 4000. But Could not really find a wireless mouse that stood out. I can do with a wired keyboard, but any suggestions on a good wireless mouse?

What would you guys recommend? MX3200 or Microsoft 4000 + whatever wireless mouse

Thema:

1. 900 wireless keyboard and mouse - Similar Threads - 900 wireless keyboard

2. Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse: Hi I’m have some major issues getting my keyboard and mouse to connect to my pc. In boxes the item inserted new Duracell batteries into mouse and keyboard. House at bottoms once switched on is a red colour and keyboard towards the top small led comes on for few seconds in...
  3. Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse: Hi I’m have some major issues getting my keyboard and mouse to connect to my pc. In boxes the item inserted new Duracell batteries into mouse and keyboard. House at bottoms once switched on is a red colour and keyboard towards the top small led comes on for few seconds in...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 900

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 900: My PC : ===================== Main board : MSI X370 XPower Gaming Titanium MS-7A31 Prossesor : AMD Ryzen 1800X Graphic Chart : nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 & GB Software : Win 10 Ultimate updated Problem : ===================== My "Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 900" is...
  5. Activate numberpad on Microsoft wireless keyboard 900

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Activate numberpad on Microsoft wireless keyboard 900: Hi, How do you enable keypad on the keyboard 900? I tried to press Numlk key multiple times but it doesn't work. There was a suggestion that press Fn + Numlk together but I don't find Fn key here....
  6. Wireless Desktop 900 Keyboard Not Working Mouse Works

Wireless Desktop 900 Keyboard Not Working Mouse Works: I am using the keyboard/mouse with a Surface 7, and while the mouse works fine, the keyboard input doesn't. Steps I have taken: 1 Replace Batteries 2 Try keyboard/mouse on different device Dell laptop running windows 10 3 Uninstall/Reinstall drivers 4 Update WIndows 5...
  7. Wireless 900 mouse power off quickly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wireless 900 mouse power off quickly: I got a MS wireless 900 mouse-keyboard set, recently the mouse always turn off once I click/move the mouse. After I switch on the power, the mouse lights on and go power off when I move/click it again...I turn the power-save function of USB already in Win10, any advice?...
  8. Microsoft wireless 900 keyboard

Microsoft wireless 900 keyboard: How do i activate the numbers pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-900-keyboard/f47cf1f0-c599-4cc4-a4ab-cb54123d295c
  9. Wireless 900 Desktop

Wireless 900 Desktop: Is there an On / Off control for the Keyboard? Does the On /Off control on the Mouse also turn off the keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-900-desktop/8a508e9e-8791-4681-aeeb-68272349c540
  10. Mouse & Keyboard Center + new Mouse 900

Mouse & Keyboard Center + new Mouse 900: Hi, I use both Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 900. When the mouse didn't work anymore I bought a new one, again a Wireless Mouse 900. The Mouse and Keyboard center recognizes the new mouse, but the mouse doesn't work. If I use the receiver that came with the new mouse the M&K...