Windows 10: 90D Issue

Discus and support 90D Issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I am having trouble of shutting down my laptop automatically. Then when I turn it on then it shows a dialogue i.e 90D thermal shut down. And that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbinashBarik, Jun 23, 2020.

1. 90D Issue

Hello I am having trouble of shutting down my laptop automatically. Then when I turn it on then it shows a dialogue i.e 90D thermal shut down. And that happens to avoid the high temperature within it. But practically my pc doesn't get such high temperature. And sometimes during the running conditions it shutdown automatically and the charging light also getting disconnected and it blinks simultaneously. Then after sometime it work as usual.

Then what exactly problem is. Is the problem lies with cooling fan or battery or anything else ?

How to resolve the issue ??? 90D Issue [​IMG]

:)

AbinashBarik, Jun 23, 2020
  2. ElderN Win User

Error code (90D) help please

With not much information about the system I performed a Google search on the error and got hits/links to the HP community.

Click this link to see the results

It appears to be an HP message - not a Windows message and they suggest it is a thermal/heat related issue which may be fixable with a little system maintenance.

ElderN, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 23, 2020
  4. 90D Issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

90D Issue

1. 90D Issue - Similar Threads - 90D Issue

2. Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...: Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one page of text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-basic-clipboard-issue-not-all/1819b887-2636-4cea-a01a-00473acb481a
  3. Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...: Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one page of text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-basic-clipboard-issue-not-all/1819b887-2636-4cea-a01a-00473acb481a
  4. Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Issues setting up new laptop windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues setting up new laptop windows 11: Im setting up my new lapbook S15 512GB i am stuck on ‘let microsoft and apps use your location’ i am unable to click on yes or no and accept is greyed out. Please advise as i am unable to continue set up...
  6. Issues setting up new laptop windows 11

Issues setting up new laptop windows 11: Im setting up my new lapbook S15 512GB i am stuck on ‘let microsoft and apps use your location’ i am unable to click on yes or no and accept is greyed out. Please advise as i am unable to continue set up...
  7. Monitor Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Issue: Morning, I'm having issues with my monitors. Up until yesterday they were working fine. I unplugged my laptop to work elsewhere and when I went to plug in I started having issues. I have 2 samsung monitors plugged in to my Lenovo Thinkpad. No docking station. One monitor is...
  8. Monitor Issue

Monitor Issue: Morning, I'm having issues with my monitors. Up until yesterday they were working fine. I unplugged my laptop to work elsewhere and when I went to plug in I started having issues. I have 2 samsung monitors plugged in to my Lenovo Thinkpad. No docking station. One monitor is...
  9. Monitor Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Shift Key Issue

Shift Key Issue: Hello, I am facing a problem with my keyboard particularly in Ms Word. My keyboard is producing the wrong symbols whenever I use the shift key. For example when I use Shift + 8 it’s producing * And when I use Shift + 7 it’s producing &. How do I fix this...