Windows 10: 9443 issues and other questions

Discus and support 9443 issues and other questions in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I work for a bank in tech support for our business clients. One of the products we troubleshoot is a digital check scanner. Our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alfred-bnc, Jan 28, 2020.

1. 9443 issues and other questions

Hello,

I work for a bank in tech support for our business clients.

One of the products we troubleshoot is a digital check scanner.

Our clients were instructed to open both port 9443 and port 80 to allow scan to occur.

I have ran into two problems which I am unable to resolve, and the bank is saying it's on the client's side:

1. One of my client has opened both ports, yet when they try to complete a deposit they get a 9443 firewall error message. If they reboot their pc, they can do one action on our website, but any followup actions result in the same error message oddly. They have to reboot the computer each time, and i'm unsure what could cause it, even though they opened their ports accordingly.

2. another one of my clients gets a error 404 page when they try to capture, but if they add https:// at the beginning of the url, the website completed their capture and scans the checks right after the correction. This issue only occurs on their windows 10 machine but not their windows 7, and they have the same network setting for both computers.

let me know if you have any idea about these situations.

Thank you

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Alfred-bnc, Jan 28, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Darkleoco Win User

9443 issues and other questions

QUAD SLI GTX590 issues/question

Just to point this out as someone who was planning on getting a Quad-SLI setup, that PSU could potentially be a problem for Quad-SLI as all of the PSU's listed by Nvidia for use in that setup are 1100-1500w and if your system isn't able to draw enough power to run both of the cards at full throttle that would cause a significant bottleneck as well as that of the processor.

Step 1: Overclock that processor as much as possible.
    Step 2: If performance is not where you want it after Step 1 look into a potential PSU issue.
    Step 3: If your power supply is not the issue perhaps look into downgrading your cards to something like SLI GTX 580's 3 GB extreme edition or Crossfire 6970 Lightning editions since either of those cards have significant overclocking potential and would likely scale better in SLI/CF than a Quad-SLI setup.

Nvidia's Quad-SLI guidelines not exceptionally helpful but you never know:
    GeForce Articles, Guides, Gaming News, Featured Stories

Darkleoco, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

9443 issues and other questions

1. 9443 issues and other questions - Similar Threads - 9443 issues questions

2. other virus question added info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    other virus question added info: I am under 18 but i am very educated about viruses. I spend most of my time looking at Jim Browning and many videos talking about scams. I've been trying to be as safe as i can on the internet however just today on November 11 2023, i decided to try the Microsoft Safety...
  3. other virus question added info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    other virus question added info: I am under 18 but i am very educated about viruses. I spend most of my time looking at Jim Browning and many videos talking about scams. I've been trying to be as safe as i can on the internet however just today on November 11 2023, i decided to try the Microsoft Safety...
  4. Question related to an issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question related to an issue: So my father purchased a second hand laptop with windows in it for my brother. Afterwards the laptop was passed on to me, is it legal for me to use this laptop as it has windows already installed in it ?...
  5. Question related to an issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question related to an issue: So my father purchased a second hand laptop with windows in it for my brother. Afterwards the laptop was passed on to me, is it legal for me to use this laptop as it has windows already installed in it ?...
  6. Question related to an issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. cursor and other issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cursor and other issues: my pc's screen suddenly went black for a second and when it came back on my mouse started looking weird like there are 2 cursors or something this is the 2nd time this has happened the first time it was corrected by turning off the pc and restarting please help is this some...
  8. KB5001330 Issues & Other Questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5001330 Issues & Other Questions: Is there currently any known cause to the issues with boot loops/BSODs/install errors or the FPS drop? I am currently running a 1080ti on the 456.71 drivers and wont upgrade until the issue is fully fixed. I have the update already installed but see none of the errors so far...
  9. Not able to access https://localhost:9443 using Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to access https://localhost:9443 using Internet Explorer: Hi All, I am not able to access https://localhost:9443/ using Internet explorer. I am connected to JumpHost. This is a browser specific problem as I am able to connect to same using all other browsers including Microsoft Edge. I am use other browser as the application I...
  10. Other Software Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Other Software Issue: Hello Everyone I am a new Member to this group and this is my 1st Post. I have been reading many posts from this group and the information which i got is worthy!! Thank you very much for sharing the knowledge. As i mentioned earlier, this is My 1st Post, what i need...