Windows 10: __P0__ VMware Workstation Pro No-Op - Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible...

Discus and support __P0__ VMware Workstation Pro No-Op - Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to upgrade my Windows 8.1 to the new Windows 10 via the Media Creation Tool. After some processing, I stumbled upon this, __P0__... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CryoOr, May 11, 2020.

1. CryoOr Win User

__P0__ VMware Workstation Pro No-Op - Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible...

Hi, I am trying to upgrade my Windows 8.1 to the new Windows 10 via the Media Creation Tool. After some processing, I stumbled upon this, __P0__ VMware Workstation Pro No-Op - Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible with Windows 10.

Before I bought this laptop, somehow VMware was inside the system and I think after some years it got uninstall by Avast via recommendation due to being obsolete. I don't really know the application of the program and dont use it.

I can't seem to find the program in Programs and Features neither is through the search button for the key word VMware.

Appreciate if you could assist me.

__P0__ VMware Workstation Pro No-Op - Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible... 1c80c1a3-9eea-438a-b5ef-5693c93a3eb5?upload=true.png

:)

CryoOr, May 11, 2020
  2. PaulBosio Win User

KB4517211 causes VMware Workstation Pro 14.1.7 to fail

"VMware Workstation Pro can't run on Windows" Message - Windows 10 Help Forums

better solutions to fix rather than uninstalling the update....

Either reg fix or compatibility administrator tool

For compatibility administrator tool, only need to install 1st one on list and unselect the rest (only a 7.7Meg install)

"VMware Workstation Pro can't run on Windows" Message - Windows 10 Help Forums

PaulBosio, May 11, 2020
  3. DanV64 Win User
    Update 1903 refuses to install, reason VMWare Workstation Pro 10

Hi Igor,

I was maybe not clear: the 1903 update cannot be done.

At "Status: installing -25%" I get a message that VMWare Workstation Pro is outdated.

If I try to continue the Windows update, it always stops on the VMWare message. It shows 2 main links. One of the links leads to the site of VMWare and invites to download VMWare Player 14 (which does not support Windows 2000). The other one tells me that
    the concerned "app" has to be updated or uninstalled.

My aim: continue de Windows Pro update 1903 without updating or uninstalling VMWare Workstation Pro 10.

Kind regards

Dan

DanV64, May 11, 2020
  4. __P0__ VMware Workstation Pro No-Op - Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible...

VMWare Uninstallation

I want to uninstall VMware workstation pro but it is not showing in control panel what do I do to uninstall it.....?????

KartikMakwana, May 11, 2020
Thema:

__P0__ VMware Workstation Pro No-Op - Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible...

1. __P0__ VMware Workstation Pro No-Op - Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible... - Similar Threads - __P0__ VMware Workstation

2. Strange screen tearing in VMware Workstation Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange screen tearing in VMware Workstation Pro: So I ran a Windows 10 LTSC and Windows 11 VM on my laptop. It started to glitch and have screen tearing when moving windows around I have VMware tools installed.It happens when I am not in fullscreen mode and in exclusive mode but not in full screen mode with the toolbar not...
  3. "Uninstall this App now because it isn't compatible with Windows 10"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Uninstall this App now because it isn't compatible with Windows 10": It shows me that I have to manually uninstall VirtualBox. I did the steps to try and fix the problem. However, when I open the xml file and search the ctrl + F step to check the DT_ANY_FMC_BlockingApplication value, it shows False. I've tried refreshing, but it still has the...
  4. Uninstall this app now because it isn’t compatible with Windows 10

Uninstall this app now because it isn’t compatible with Windows 10: Please see below screenshot while trying to upgrade my windows to version 20H2. I am getting this message "Uninstall this app now because it isn’t compatible with Windows 10". I clearly have VirtualBox uninstalled for months now. It's not even in my Program files. Yet even if...
  5. Problem with VMware Workstation 16 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with VMware Workstation 16 Pro: This program was working perfectly fine a few months ago and after updating Windows 10 now is not working. What is the problem? Is there going to be a Fix soon?...
  6. VMware Workstation and Hyper-V are not compatible

in Windows 10 News
    VMware Workstation and Hyper-V are not compatible: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you have enabled Hyper-V previously and you are trying to install VMware or any other virtual machine creator, you may confront an error – VMware Workstation and Hyper-V are not compatible. Users face such an issue since Windows 10 [...] This post VMware...
  7. Issue with installing VMware Workstation Pro for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with installing VMware Workstation Pro for Windows: I am trying to install app name VMware workstation pro from edge but when i am running the setup,it shows me"an error occurred while attempting to create directory: C:\Users\Public\Desktop" please help�� Hey Guys, on you windows defender settings, under "ransomware...
  8. Installing vmware workstation pro error

Installing vmware workstation pro error: I am trying to install app name VMware workstation pro from edge but when i am running the setup,it shows me"an error occurred while attempting to create directory: C:\Users\Public\Desktop" please help...
  9. Device Guard + VMware Workstation Pro 12.5

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Device Guard + VMware Workstation Pro 12.5: Hi All I'm hoping someone who knows something about Device Guard and virtualisation can help me with a question I have. I recently rebuilt my desktop with Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit Creators Update. I use VMware Workstation Pro 12.5 daily for my work from home. One...
  10. VMWare Workstation 11 is now on the street

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWare Workstation 11 is now on the street: Haven't bought it as of yet, hopefully tomorrow. . .good luck. 3144

Users found this page by searching for:

1. __P0__ VMware Workstation Pro (No-Op)

2. vmare workstation pro uninstall thisapp now because it is not compatible with Widows 10

3. VMwareWorkstation Pro (no-op)

4. _po_vmware workstation pro no-op