Windows 10: A 16 TB Samsung SSD

Discus and support A 16 TB Samsung SSD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Source [img] At the Flash Memory Summit in California, Samsung has unveiled what appears to be the world's largest hard drive—and somewhat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gary, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

A 16 TB Samsung SSD

Source

A 16 TB Samsung SSD [​IMG]

Read more at the source.

[youtube]fPQesVVBfQk[/youtube]

:)

2. Most current Windows 10 uodate (Jan 22, 2018)

Dear Xilee,

What I don't understand is when I attempt to update WINDOWS 10 directly via the Internate or when I create a USB to do the same, then, at the end of a lengthy process, I get the message: You Cannot install WINDOWS 10 on a USB drive. My computer is a TOSHIBA
    KIRA with a SAMSUNG 1 TB SSD m.SATA. That is not a USB! However, both the internet and the downloaded (on USB) will install FRESH SSD SAMSUNG 1 TB SSD m.SATA.

I am really snookered!

Best regards,

NabilMorcos, Oct 25, 2015
  3. Windows 10 and Asus problems

Yeah, it came with

Windows 64 bit

16 gb ram

nvidia gtx 960m

128 gb ssd

1 tb hdd

2.6 GHz cpu

CarlJhonson, Oct 25, 2015
  4. Word Man Win User

A 16 TB Samsung SSD

Oooooh, Lawdy!

I'll bet it takes more than 1 second to TRIM that one, eh Gary?*Wink

Word Man, Oct 25, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    It probably trims itself.

6. Word Man Win User
    And THAT's no doubt a good thing.*Smile

Word Man, Oct 25, 2015
  7. OldMike65 Win User
    Holy **it !!!!! bet it cost for than 100 bucks too. *Smile Even my old Intel SSD trims itself guys, and that is 3 years old.

OldMike65, Oct 25, 2015
  8. Gary Win User

A 16 TB Samsung SSD

Yes but it is not 16TB's now is it?

9. OldMike65 Win User
    15.36TB so you are being a tad picky on specs....lol

And where did I say it was 16TB bty????

OldMike65, Oct 25, 2015
  10. Gary Win User
    I never said you did.*Wink

11. OldMike65 Win User
    I would have no use for an SSD that big, and that expensive. Plus they most likely would not last as long as a regular type hard drive. I just saw a 1TB regular drive on Amazon for 58 bucks, sata6 drive, which makes it fast, was a WD drive. 58 bucks!!! internal.

OldMike65, Oct 25, 2015
  12. Gary Win User
    This is not even in production yet, in 10 years this will be a small SSD.

13. OldMike65 Win User

A 16 TB Samsung SSD

I won't care then, I'll be in the "Home" remember.....lol

OldMike65, Oct 25, 2015
  14. Gary Win User
    I plan to be in the next room. As long as I have a PC, I do not care where I am. We should have about 17.000 posts by then..*Smile

15. OldMike65 Win User
    Only IF we behave ourselves......lol

OldMike65, Oct 25, 2015
Thema:

A 16 TB Samsung SSD

1. A 16 TB Samsung SSD - Similar Threads - Samsung SSD

2. Samsung T7 ssd not doing anything but is connected and lits up blue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung T7 ssd not doing anything but is connected and lits up blue: it may seem like a weird question to ask here but samsung support failed unless i have a receipt. but yeah the problem i am trying to address is that somehow the t7 just stopped working, it turns on and gets detected, shows up on device manager, and disk management but its...
  3. Samsung T7 ssd not doing anything but is connected and lits up blue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung T7 ssd not doing anything but is connected and lits up blue: it may seem like a weird question to ask here but samsung support failed unless i have a receipt. but yeah the problem i am trying to address is that somehow the t7 just stopped working, it turns on and gets detected, shows up on device manager, and disk management but its...
  4. Samsung 970 EVO SSD suddenly disappears from Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung 970 EVO SSD suddenly disappears from Windows.: Specs:OS: Windows 11 Home 23H2 22631.3447CPU: Core i5-8250USSD: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe PCIe 500gb SSDHDD: Seagate ST1000LM035-1RK172After downloading some files onto the SSD, the entire disk disappeared from Windows completely. Event viewer showed Reset to device,...
  5. Samsung 970 EVO SSD suddenly disappears from Windows.

Samsung 970 EVO SSD suddenly disappears from Windows.: Specs:OS: Windows 11 Home 23H2 22631.3447CPU: Core i5-8250USSD: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe PCIe 500gb SSDHDD: Seagate ST1000LM035-1RK172After downloading some files onto the SSD, the entire disk disappeared from Windows completely. Event viewer showed Reset to device,...
  6. Sandisk VS Samsung SSD - Which one is the best?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandisk VS Samsung SSD - Which one is the best?: Sandisk vs Samsung SSD - It is hard to determine the answer which one is the best. I have searched many conversations but unfortunately found no real user usage experience. The post like Sandisk VS Samsung SSD can describe the most beautiful benefits but is that information...
  7. Sandisk VS Samsung SSD - Which one is the best?

Sandisk VS Samsung SSD - Which one is the best?: Sandisk vs Samsung SSD - It is hard to determine the answer which one is the best. I have searched many conversations but unfortunately found no real user usage experience. The post like Sandisk VS Samsung SSD can describe the most beautiful benefits but is that information...
  8. Problem with Samsung EVO 870 SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Samsung EVO 870 SSD: Hi!I just installed a Samsung EVO 870 SSD. It does appear in my device management but it doesn't in file explorer and storage management. So i cannot use it. If anyone has a solution i would very much appreciate it :....
  9. Problem with Samsung EVO 870 SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Samsung EVO 870 SSD: Hi!I just installed a Samsung EVO 870 SSD. It does appear in my device management but it doesn't in file explorer and storage management. So i cannot use it. If anyone has a solution i would very much appreciate it :....
  10. Problem with Samsung EVO 870 SSD