Windows 10: A 16 TB Samsung SSD

Discus and support A 16 TB Samsung SSD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; According to industry sources from Business Korea, the PM1633a will be a 2.5-inch 15.36TB SSD with an estimated price tag of $5,000 to $7,000 USD. Way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gary, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

A 16 TB Samsung SSD

Way too much for me

2. OldMike65 Win User

Ok I mistyped Gary......your picking on me...sniff sniff Ment 1 TB not 1GB meanie....

OldMike65, Oct 25, 2015
  3. Gary Win User

A 16 TB Samsung SSD [​IMG]

4. strollin Win User

A 16 TB Samsung SSD

Yup. When I go my first hard drive in 1986, a 20MB Seagate ST-225, it cost $500 and I thought I would never be able to use all that disk space!

strollin, Oct 25, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    Yes I was working for EDS at the time at The GM Building in Detroit and we had this PC with a 200 mb, HD. I went to save some document on it and this DATA tech went wild. Don't take up any space on that HD use a floppy..so I did.
    I also can remember the 5/1/4 " Floppies.*chuckle

6. Geneo Win User
    When I got my first hard drive, it was in a model-T. *Rolleyes

Geneo, Oct 26, 2015
  7. Geneo Win User
    I am looking for larger enterprise SSD (> than the 1.2 TB Intel 3710 series) for work, Hopefully this is a harbinger for good things to come.

Geneo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

A 16 TB Samsung SSD

1. A 16 TB Samsung SSD - Similar Threads - Samsung SSD

2. Samsung T7 ssd not doing anything but is connected and lits up blue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung T7 ssd not doing anything but is connected and lits up blue: it may seem like a weird question to ask here but samsung support failed unless i have a receipt. but yeah the problem i am trying to address is that somehow the t7 just stopped working, it turns on and gets detected, shows up on device manager, and disk management but its...
  3. Samsung T7 ssd not doing anything but is connected and lits up blue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung T7 ssd not doing anything but is connected and lits up blue: it may seem like a weird question to ask here but samsung support failed unless i have a receipt. but yeah the problem i am trying to address is that somehow the t7 just stopped working, it turns on and gets detected, shows up on device manager, and disk management but its...
  4. Samsung 970 EVO SSD suddenly disappears from Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung 970 EVO SSD suddenly disappears from Windows.: Specs:OS: Windows 11 Home 23H2 22631.3447CPU: Core i5-8250USSD: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe PCIe 500gb SSDHDD: Seagate ST1000LM035-1RK172After downloading some files onto the SSD, the entire disk disappeared from Windows completely. Event viewer showed Reset to device,...
  5. Samsung 970 EVO SSD suddenly disappears from Windows.

Samsung 970 EVO SSD suddenly disappears from Windows.: Specs:OS: Windows 11 Home 23H2 22631.3447CPU: Core i5-8250USSD: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe PCIe 500gb SSDHDD: Seagate ST1000LM035-1RK172After downloading some files onto the SSD, the entire disk disappeared from Windows completely. Event viewer showed Reset to device,...
  6. Sandisk VS Samsung SSD - Which one is the best?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandisk VS Samsung SSD - Which one is the best?: Sandisk vs Samsung SSD - It is hard to determine the answer which one is the best. I have searched many conversations but unfortunately found no real user usage experience. The post like Sandisk VS Samsung SSD can describe the most beautiful benefits but is that information...
  7. Sandisk VS Samsung SSD - Which one is the best?

Sandisk VS Samsung SSD - Which one is the best?: Sandisk vs Samsung SSD - It is hard to determine the answer which one is the best. I have searched many conversations but unfortunately found no real user usage experience. The post like Sandisk VS Samsung SSD can describe the most beautiful benefits but is that information...
  8. Problem with Samsung EVO 870 SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Samsung EVO 870 SSD: Hi!I just installed a Samsung EVO 870 SSD. It does appear in my device management but it doesn't in file explorer and storage management. So i cannot use it. If anyone has a solution i would very much appreciate it :....
  9. Problem with Samsung EVO 870 SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Samsung EVO 870 SSD: Hi!I just installed a Samsung EVO 870 SSD. It does appear in my device management but it doesn't in file explorer and storage management. So i cannot use it. If anyone has a solution i would very much appreciate it :....
  10. Problem with Samsung EVO 870 SSD