Windows 10: A app is taking over my Security Settings

Discus and support A app is taking over my Security Settings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; https://gyazo.com/41a9979c81798d4a3e41f391cc387ca1 A app is using my Security setting help me pls --- Moved from nl-nl ---... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Julian_Pol, Jul 24, 2020.

1. A app is taking over my Security Settings

Julian_Pol, Jul 24, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 27, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jul 27, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

A app is taking over my Security Settings

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

A app is taking over my Security Settings

1. A app is taking over my Security Settings - Similar Threads - app taking Security

2. Problem with Microsoft taking over my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft taking over my laptop.: Hi, I have a problem to sign in as an administrator account. I log out from my Microsoft account cuz it have the same problem and now on local account. But the problem is I can't do anything as it all under Microsoft corporation. Can't delete file, can't download software or...
  3. Problem with Microsoft taking over my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft taking over my laptop.: Hi, I have a problem to sign in as an administrator account. I log out from my Microsoft account cuz it have the same problem and now on local account. But the problem is I can't do anything as it all under Microsoft corporation. Can't delete file, can't download software or...
  4. My taking over a used laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taking over a used laptop: My rother passed away. He had a relatively new laptop. I have no interest in accessing ms data or MS Account. when you turn on the computer it prompts for a pin. I do not have it. Is there any way to rebot te computer and have it ask to connect to anothe MS Account?...
  5. My taking over a used laptop

My taking over a used laptop: My rother passed away. He had a relatively new laptop. I have no interest in accessing ms data or MS Account. when you turn on the computer it prompts for a pin. I do not have it. Is there any way to rebot te computer and have it ask to connect to anothe MS Account?...
  6. Taking over the ownership

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking over the ownership: Hi there,I'm having an issue with files stores within C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Here's the problem:I would like to play Forza Horizon 5 using my steering wheel - Logitech G27.To make it work in the desired way, I would like to add this game to the Logitech Profiler - this...
  7. Taking over the ownership

Taking over the ownership: Hi there,I'm having an issue with files stores within C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Here's the problem:I would like to play Forza Horizon 5 using my steering wheel - Logitech G27.To make it work in the desired way, I would like to add this game to the Logitech Profiler - this...
  8. Taking over the ownership

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Keyboard takes over

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard takes over: I rec'd new laptop with Win 10 less than a wk ago. Past 3 days, when I start to type in a fill field, before I can type, I get: --------------------------------------- or //////////////////// or ******************************* Only a restart clears it. Help?...
  10. Hidden App Taking Up Over 100GB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hidden App Taking Up Over 100GB: I believe the problem has something to do with a game that was installed through the xbox app in windows 10, Halo Master Chief Collection. I tried moving the app to an external hard drive to recover storage space but after transferring and uninstalling the app my storage is...