Windows 10: a big issue

Discus and support a big issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; undertale. messed with debug mode. now a file keeps being made and no matter how many times i delete it it keeps being made and i CAN NOT play when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by connor.m_3223, Dec 18, 2021.

1. a big issue

undertale. messed with debug mode. now a file keeps being made and no matter how many times i delete it it keeps being made and i CAN NOT play when that files there as it starts the genocide ending which makes it stay as a black screen forever is there a way i can stop that file being made?

:)

connor.m_3223, Dec 18, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 18, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 18, 2021
  4. a big issue

Big problems with Windows 10 after installation.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the outdated display driver or come file are corrupt. For now do not re-install Windows 10, try the below steps and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Step 1. Update the display driver.

I would suggest you to update Display driver. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device manager.
    • Locate for Display Adaptor and expand it.
    • Right click on the adaptor and click on update.
    Step 2. (Unspecified error 0x8000ffff),

For the issue error 0x8000ffff, I suggest you to check if the Volume Shadow Copy service is running on your computer or not.
    To check for the same follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, type “services.msc” on the box and hit Enter.
    • Locate for “Volume Shadow Copy” and check if the service is started.
    • If not ‘Start’ the service by right clicking on it.
    If the service was already started, I would suggest you to stop the service and restart the same.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 18, 2021
Thema:

a big issue

1. a big issue - Similar Threads - big issue

2. Big Fish Games issue with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Fish Games issue with Windows 11: I have a new laptop with Windows 11 OS. I can install and open Big Fish Games manager, but when I go to "Purchase History" to download one of my previously purchased games, "ERROR 1400 You Must Have a Network Connection." It has been added to my anti virus firewall...
  3. Big Fish Games issue with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big Fish Games issue with Windows 11: I have a new laptop with Windows 11 OS. I can install and open Big Fish Games manager, but when I go to "Purchase History" to download one of my previously purchased games, "ERROR 1400 You Must Have a Network Connection." It has been added to my anti virus firewall...
  4. Hello, I'm having a big issues with my keyboard the specific letters and numbers: ''N, M,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello, I'm having a big issues with my keyboard the specific letters and numbers: ''N, M,...: The specific letters and numbers: ''N, M, H, J, Y, U, 6, 7'' are not responding no matter how hard I tried to click, this occurred 2 days ago and I have to use the on-screen keyboard, I've done several ways online, It's very bad for someone who works online. Please help...
  5. Windows 11 Spell Check BIG ISSUE JAN 5 2024 HELPPPPPPPP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Spell Check BIG ISSUE JAN 5 2024 HELPPPPPPPP: I just reinstalled Windows 11 with Microsoft Support member and still have same crappy spell check issue.They denied it over and over again and I have spent 8 hours in troubleshooting.So the support guy goes lets just start over its a hardware problem or corrupt file. I say...
  6. Windows 11 Spell Check BIG ISSUE JAN 5 2024 HELPPPPPPPP

Windows 11 Spell Check BIG ISSUE JAN 5 2024 HELPPPPPPPP: I just reinstalled Windows 11 with Microsoft Support member and still have same crappy spell check issue.They denied it over and over again and I have spent 8 hours in troubleshooting.So the support guy goes lets just start over its a hardware problem or corrupt file. I say...
  7. Big packet lose on my network. Have no idea what causes that issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big packet lose on my network. Have no idea what causes that issue?: So I've bought myself new laptop recently and after some time I start to feel that my internet is working differently than before. I thought it was ISP problem or just bad days, because I have wi-fi and it could happen. After a while with these problems present I decided to...
  8. Big packet lose on my network. Have no idea what causes that issue?

Big packet lose on my network. Have no idea what causes that issue?: So I've bought myself new laptop recently and after some time I start to feel that my internet is working differently than before. I thought it was ISP problem or just bad days, because I have wi-fi and it could happen. After a while with these problems present I decided to...
  9. big issue with updating windows 11 KB5029263 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    big issue with updating windows 11 KB5029263 update: I'm trying to fix the issue with this ***** update KB5029263 it's showing something didn't go as planned !!!!!!! I tried everything to fix this issue not working! and too many people had this issue Microsoft Team please help! i starting to think to destroy my laptop and buy...
  10. big issue with updating windows 11 KB5029263 update

big issue with updating windows 11 KB5029263 update: I'm trying to fix the issue with this ***** update KB5029263 it's showing something didn't go as planned !!!!!!! I tried everything to fix this issue not working! and too many people had this issue Microsoft Team please help! i starting to think to destroy my laptop and buy...