Windows 10: A big problem about windows 10 's Sand Box.

Discus and support A big problem about windows 10 's Sand Box. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone , I'm MikeWuang . Recently I just saw that Windows 10 have a new feature call sand box and I just think that if I install this feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MikeWuang, Sep 5, 2019.

1. MikeWuang Win User

A big problem about windows 10 's Sand Box.

Hello everyone , I'm MikeWuang .

Recently I just saw that Windows 10 have a new feature call sand box and I just think that if I install this feature I don't need vm anymore... right?

How ever , the weird thing is after I install that , every time I copy text will "randomly" change into glitched text , and every time u copy will get different result .

I just tired to record video so I just type here:

Ex:

If you copy text from anywhere it could be glitched randomly sometimes.

(So it's not everytime)

BUT!!

If you copy from Task Manager

Ex:

Select a program inside Task Manager

and RIGHT CLICK on it

than select Properties (I)

THAN U Just copy any text in it and it will become

Random TEXT.

That's all I want to say about this problem, I found out this problem after I installed this feature one day.

(Just found out when copy things.)

:)

MikeWuang, Sep 5, 2019

2. windows sand box

hey is use windows 10 pro n Evaluation copy.build 18334.19h1_release.190205-1505 sandbox

but i can't find windows sand box can some body help me

AlanoLeider, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 5, 2019
  4. A big problem about windows 10 's Sand Box.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

A big problem about windows 10 's Sand Box.

1. A big problem about windows 10 's Sand Box. - Similar Threads - big problem Sand

2. Cannot run a programme [Blue Stacks] after enabling WINDOWS SAND BOX.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot run a programme [Blue Stacks] after enabling WINDOWS SAND BOX.: Hey I hope you all are fine. I am trying to run BLUE STACKS which is an android app emulator on PC Everyone knows it is necessary that Hyper-V and any other virtual feature should be disabled. It was running smoothly even after updating to 1903[just for reference I made a...
  3. BIG PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BIG PROBLEM: Hello... I just got a biiiiiig problem with my SSD, actually, yesterday i was streaming, and the computer stopped, after that, when it restarted, it started to have constantly refreshes, like 10 second pause between them. I was thinking it is an blinking error, so i searched...
  4. windows sand box

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows sand box: hey is use windows 10 pro n Evaluation copy.build 18334.19h1_release.190205-1505 sandbox but i can't find windows sand box can some body help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sand-box/d5296518-4ddf-4f1d-83e9-e84ba3df706c
  5. About the big bug in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About the big bug in windows: Hello sir, I am from india. I am student of engineering college of IT branch. I have found a big bug in all windows version as well as in ms office also. Bug is that any one can activate windows without having a purchased product key. And MS OFFICE also. You should...
  6. Sand Box for windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sand Box for windows Defender: How do I put Sand Box in the Windows Defender? I tried to put it in CMD with the command: setx/M MP_Force_Use_Sandbox 1 And there was all kinds of setx commands. but it would not except my command. I tried it in run but that did not work either. What am I not doing?...
  7. Windows dialog box font too big

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows dialog box font too big: How do I fix this? [img] I reset my PC and from the windows.old folder, I selected all the fonts and installed them all (wrong move, totally) thanks in advance! 109317
  8. Big permissions problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Big permissions problem: Well, after make a stupid thing like do from Ubuntu "chmod 777 -R /media/Windows" now i can't do anything. When I log with my user in Windows 10 the background goes black and the Windows Bar it's loading all time, I can open some folders doing ctrl+alt+del but then the...
  9. Question about Windows 10 "big version" updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about Windows 10 "big version" updates: OS upgrades have never been exactly clean, they usually present issues that seem completely random. People have often said that if you upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 that as soon as you're done, do a Reset this PC immediately after because God knows what kind of stuff...
  10. Big problems windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Big problems windows 10: Hi Yesterday i wanna start my computer and i wanna log in but all my passwords changed. That problem i solved myself but now that i'm logged in i cant install programs or delete programs. My pc is so slow now and i did a virus scan but nothing found! I wanna...