Windows 10: A big problem about windows 10 's Sand Box.

Discus and support A big problem about windows 10 's Sand Box. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone , I'm MikeWuang . Recently I just saw that Windows 10 have a new feature call sand box and I just think that if I install this feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MikeWuang, Sep 5, 2019.

1. MikeWuang Win User

A big problem about windows 10 's Sand Box.

Hello everyone , I'm MikeWuang .

Recently I just saw that Windows 10 have a new feature call sand box and I just think that if I install this feature I don't need vm anymore... right?

How ever , the weird thing is after I install that , every time I copy text will "randomly" change into glitched text , and every time u copy will get different result .

I just tired to record video so I just type here:

Ex:

If you copy text from anywhere it could be glitched randomly sometimes.

(So it's not everytime)

BUT!!

If you copy from Task Manager

Ex:

Select a program inside Task Manager

and RIGHT CLICK on it

than select Properties (I)

THAN U Just copy any text in it and it will become

Random TEXT.

That's all I want to say about this problem, I found out this problem after I installed this feature one day.

(Just found out when copy things.)

:)

MikeWuang, Sep 5, 2019

2. windows sand box

hey is use windows 10 pro n Evaluation copy.build 18334.19h1_release.190205-1505 sandbox

but i can't find windows sand box can some body help me

AlanoLeider, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 5, 2019
  4. A big problem about windows 10 's Sand Box.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

A big problem about windows 10 's Sand Box.

1. A big problem about windows 10 's Sand Box. - Similar Threads - big problem Sand

2. Opening Windows Sand Box throws an unknow error and does not start.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Opening Windows Sand Box throws an unknow error and does not start.: This is the error that I getThese are the features that are turned on and I'm using Windows 10 Pro version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-windows-sand-box-throws-an-unknow-error/3c231583-02b7-4b0b-922e-96702fc7bb21
  3. Windows 10's search box

Windows 10's search box: Hi reinstalled my computer and after i was getting done all of the updates it in the search box "Type here to search". Now when i updated to 2009 or 20H2 it it says "Search" How does the search box keep changing?...
  4. Big problem with windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Big problem with windows 10: My PC don't start correctly and it gives me the error Critical Process Died. It can't fix itself, but it gives me this information: E:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt ... And I can't restore the system because it says "you need to enable system security in this...
  5. A big problem in Windows 10

A big problem in Windows 10: Sir, Open windows 10 and windows show black screen and windows not open we try to go system recovery mode but only show black screen and i am not go to system recovery mode i try to backup from windows iso file but we try to and after booting setting only show black...
  6. BIG Question About activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BIG Question About activating Windows 10: [ATTACH] So I had just recently bought parts for a PC and had him build it for me and to make sure everything was set up properly. I however didn't buy a license key because i knew i would have like a 30 day trial or something like that but i was confused as to why i...
  7. windows sand box

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows sand box: hey is use windows 10 pro n Evaluation copy.build 18334.19h1_release.190205-1505 sandbox but i can't find windows sand box can some body help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sand-box/d5296518-4ddf-4f1d-83e9-e84ba3df706c
  8. About the big bug in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About the big bug in windows: Hello sir, I am from india. I am student of engineering college of IT branch. I have found a big bug in all windows version as well as in ms office also. Bug is that any one can activate windows without having a purchased product key. And MS OFFICE also. You should...
  9. Sand Box for windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sand Box for windows Defender: How do I put Sand Box in the Windows Defender? I tried to put it in CMD with the command: setx/M MP_Force_Use_Sandbox 1 And there was all kinds of setx commands. but it would not except my command. I tried it in run but that did not work either. What am I not doing?...
  10. Big problems windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Big problems windows 10: Hi Yesterday i wanna start my computer and i wanna log in but all my passwords changed. That problem i solved myself but now that i'm logged in i cant install programs or delete programs. My pc is so slow now and i did a virus scan but nothing found! I wanna...