Windows 10: a BIG problem i cant seem to solve!!

Discus and support a BIG problem i cant seem to solve!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i bought a new pc a few days ago, specs are as follows; Ryzen 7 3700x Gainward RTX 2070 Super Pheonix MSI x470 Gaming Max Plus Kingston 500Gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheGreyWoolf, Jul 25, 2020.

1. a BIG problem i cant seem to solve!!

So i bought a new pc a few days ago, specs are as follows;

Ryzen 7 3700x

Gainward RTX 2070 Super Pheonix

MSI x470 Gaming Max Plus

Kingston 500Gb M.2 SSD

I tried to install windows 10 home, it crashed and thats where the problems began.

I got myself into a BSOD loop, these are some of the errors i had been presented by Lord Gates;

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT HANDELD

IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDELD

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

I did manage to install windows for all of like an hour, before it kept crashing, so i (maybe stupidly) decided to wipe and reinstall and ultimately got thrown back into the loop of despair and sadness.

i have ran MemTest86 and my RAM seems to be all good.

if someone has any idea of a way to fix this ill be forever in your dept.

submitted by /u/TheGreyWoolf
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheGreyWoolf, Jul 25, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 25, 2020
  3. lx07 Win User
    Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

4. Johan45 Win User

a BIG problem i cant seem to solve!!

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

a BIG problem i cant seem to solve!!

1. a BIG problem i cant seem to solve!! - Similar Threads - BIG problem cant

2. i Have a big problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i Have a big problem: I remove my internal hard disk and connected via usb to another computer then send some files after that I put it back into my computer the problem is my files takes space in my drive but won’t show up can anybody help me it’s not hiddenif anybody can help me all my work...
  3. i Have a big problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i Have a big problem: I remove my internal hard disk and connected via usb to another computer then send some files after that I put it back into my computer the problem is my files takes space in my drive but won’t show up can anybody help me it’s not hiddenif anybody can help me all my work...
  4. How can i solve this big problem with minecraft java?

How can i solve this big problem with minecraft java?: Hi, I have a problem with minecraft java edition, I have two graphics cards in my pc, and in minecraft java won't let me change it, now it's set to UHD Graphic 770, while I have to put Gtx 1650 , but I don't know how to do it, thanks for the help....
  5. How can i solve this big problem with minecraft java?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i solve this big problem with minecraft java?: Hi, I have a problem with minecraft java edition, I have two graphics cards in my pc, and in minecraft java won't let me change it, now it's set to UHD Graphic 770, while I have to put Gtx 1650 , but I don't know how to do it, thanks for the help....
  6. i have a big probleme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a big probleme: when i open Troubleshoot it shows me shre full diagnostic data to get additional Troubleshooting recommendations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-big-probleme/8f260eaa-5b62-4064-b05c-c602fb70606f
  7. i have a big probleme

i have a big probleme: when i open Troubleshoot it shows me shre full diagnostic data to get additional Troubleshooting recommendations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-big-probleme/8f260eaa-5b62-4064-b05c-c602fb70606f
  8. i have a big probleme

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I cant solve the problem!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant solve the problem!: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/bmv9ekuhoy261.png?width=792&format=png&auto=webp&s=61387a6146e0184354e37e19e2073ca376aa0b13 submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5vw3o/i_cant_solve_the_problem/
  10. I have a big problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a big problem: I wanted to download win 10 64 bit cause it can run on my pc but when i start it i get a "choose an operating system" page "windows 10 on volume 2" or "windows 10 on volume 2" if i choose the first or the second one (doesn't matter) , the computer restarts and then a pop-up...