Windows 10: a big problem

Discus and support a big problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the right place to post but yesterday i got the critical process died error randomly while playing games. I tried everything then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TPRAM, Jul 21, 2020.

1. /u/TPRAM Win User

a big problem

Not sure if this is the right place to post but yesterday i got the critical process died error randomly while playing games. I tried everything then went to reset my pc (with keep files) and now its stuck on 1%. What should i do? I really dont want to lose all my stuff as there is years of things and lots of schoolwork things. Am i screwed and will have to lose 4 years worth of files or can something be done?

submitted by /u/TPRAM
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TPRAM, Jul 21, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 21, 2020
  4. a big problem

big fish error 0x000035a MSVCP140.DLL not compatable with big fish game manager

I gave you a number of things to try besides reinstalling. I took the time to research problems with this game and gave you a comprehensive list of things to try. May I ask why you rated my post unhelpful before you could have possibly tried all the things
    I suggested? Why did you only respond to one small step in a long list?

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

a big problem

1. a big problem - Similar Threads - big problem

2. How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??: I suddenly changed the settings of display resolution and it's showing too big a screen .. and now I can't fix this ...how can I fix this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-a-big-screen-resolution-problem/b7f6a29d-57f5-4d19-bf0c-8bc5ff4ca49c
  3. How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??: I suddenly changed the settings of display resolution and it's showing too big a screen .. and now I can't fix this ...how can I fix this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-a-big-screen-resolution-problem/b7f6a29d-57f5-4d19-bf0c-8bc5ff4ca49c
  4. unanswered: very big problem repair windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unanswered: very big problem repair windows: computer doesn't boot into windowsnothing in the "advanced options" of Windows Recovery Environment works, they all failedhow to find the specific window version of a computer can you find that info in the - bios settings - Windows Recovery Environment - or anywhere...
  5. I have a very big problem of my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a very big problem of my account: Hello, I recently discovered that my Microsoft account has been compromised, and it has left me feeling incredibly vulnerable and anxious. The realization that unauthorized individuals have gained access to my personal information is deeply unsettling. It's a violation of my...
  6. I have a very big problem of my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a very big problem of my account: Hello, I recently discovered that my Microsoft account has been compromised, and it has left me feeling incredibly vulnerable and anxious. The realization that unauthorized individuals have gained access to my personal information is deeply unsettling. It's a violation of my...
  7. I have a very big problem of my account

8. very big problem repair windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    very big problem repair windows: computer doesn't boot into windowsnothing in the "advanced options" of Windows Recovery Environment works, they all failedhow to find the specific window version of a computer can you find that info in the - bios settings - Windows Recovery Environment - or anywhere...
  9. very big problem repair windows

very big problem repair windows: computer doesn't boot into windowsnothing in the "advanced options" of Windows Recovery Environment works, they all failedhow to find the specific window version of a computer can you find that info in the - bios settings - Windows Recovery Environment - or anywhere...
  10. very big problem repair windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade