Windows 10: A bit of help

Discus and support A bit of help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Okay so I was wondering what the best option is out of the 2 I’ve planned out. I already have a Microsoft account due to my Minecraft bug but I’m not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Astro-240, Nov 28, 2020.

1. A bit of help

Okay so I was wondering what the best option is out of the 2 I’ve planned out. I already have a Microsoft account due to my Minecraft bug but I’m not getting a new laptop. What I’m wondering now is should I setup that new laptop with my current Microsoft account or create a new account for it using a secondary email of mine?

submitted by /u/Astro-240
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Astro-240, Nov 28, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Color bit depth is at 6-bit on Display properties of Windows 10 pro

Try the below suggested steps and check if the suggested options are available to change the Color bit Depth value

1. Right click on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
    2. Expand the Display, and then highlight the Change resolution.
    3. On the right side, check if there is 8 bpc listed under
      Output color depth.
    4. You may select 8 bpc and restart the device to witness the changes.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Nov 28, 2020
  4. A bit of help

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

A bit of help

1. A bit of help - Similar Threads - bit help

2. Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help: I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store or exit S mode because I get the error "Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."I'm on Windows 11, and it's new. I've already done everything, including completely restarting everything on the...
  3. Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help: I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store or exit S mode because I get the error "Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."I'm on Windows 11, and it's new. I've already done everything, including completely restarting everything on the...
  4. I'd really appreciate any help you could offer with installing a Windows 10 32-bit OS on my...

I'd really appreciate any help you could offer with installing a Windows 10 32-bit OS on my...: "Hi, I have a bit of a unique situation. I have an HP 280 G9 I3 with a 12th Gen processor, but I need to install a 32-bit Windows OS for a specific software that's not compatible with 64-bit versions.""I'd appreciate some assistance with configuring my HP 280 G9 I3. While it...
  5. I'd really appreciate any help you could offer with installing a Windows 10 32-bit OS on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'd really appreciate any help you could offer with installing a Windows 10 32-bit OS on my...: "Hi, I have a bit of a unique situation. I have an HP 280 G9 I3 with a 12th Gen processor, but I need to install a 32-bit Windows OS for a specific software that's not compatible with 64-bit versions.""I'd appreciate some assistance with configuring my HP 280 G9 I3. While it...
  6. I'd really appreciate any help you could offer with installing a Windows 10 32-bit OS on my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Please help with new bit locker key

Please help with new bit locker key: The bit locker identifier is exactly the same as the identifier I have on my key file however the key is not working... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-with-new-bit-locker-key/fbbe8169-99d7-45ca-96ff-290d42b260a2
  8. Please help with new bit locker key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help with new bit locker key: The bit locker identifier is exactly the same as the identifier I have on my key file however the key is not working... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-with-new-bit-locker-key/fbbe8169-99d7-45ca-96ff-290d42b260a2
  9. Please help with new bit locker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. lose product key microsoft windows 7 prof 32-bit on my dvd genuie..help me

lose product key microsoft windows 7 prof 32-bit on my dvd genuie..help me: lose product key microsoft windows 7 prof 32-bit on my dvd genuie..help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lose-product-key-microsoft-windows-7-prof-32-bit/545f3d0d-0761-4e43-ba2d-81ebd03f15d5