Windows 10: A Black search Tab at the top of my screen

Discus and support A Black search Tab at the top of my screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sorry to bother but i need help because my computer has a black search bar in the top of my computer but it isn't like the internet explorer. It does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by christianmoreno4, Sep 29, 2019.

1. A Black search Tab at the top of my screen

Sorry to bother but i need help because my computer has a black search bar in the top of my computer but it isn't like the internet explorer. It does not have anything it just says search the web. i have been trying everything like control panel and searching bing, bar, web bar, chromium nothing has work pls help plsssssss.

:)

christianmoreno4, Sep 29, 2019

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

A Black search Tab at the top of my screen

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

A Black search Tab at the top of my screen

1. A Black search Tab at the top of my screen - Similar Threads - Black search Tab

2. Black screen when opening the search tab in Windows 10.

in Cortana
    Black screen when opening the search tab in Windows 10.: I've bought a new laptop for school, but whenever I try to open the search bar, it becomes tall as the screen and the rest of the screen goes black shown in picture below.It may be because of Rainmeter, but all possible solutions are accepted....
  3. a black bar on top of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    a black bar on top of my screen: hey there, [ATTACH]any ideas on how to hide this black bar?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-black-bar-on-top-of-my-screen/2e9cfcce-6a8a-47b3-9130-77c484f5d8da
  4. Search Bar at the top of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search Bar at the top of my screen: Hello, I recently opened my windows 10 and found a search bar at the top of my screen. Other apps' full screen don't go to the top of the screen either. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of it? Here's a screen shot: [ATTACH]...
  5. Thick Black screen covering edges of screen in TOR search tab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thick Black screen covering edges of screen in TOR search tab: Im using Win10 ver 2004. Most of the browsers are working fine except TOR. Its not showing search results in full screen but it shows its inbuilt features like settings & task manager in full screen. Whatever i search is not in full screen & thick black rectangles covering...
  6. tab on top of my screen on computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    tab on top of my screen on computer: How to get rid of small tab on top of my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tab-on-top-of-my-screen-on-computer/f10b6888-4069-434d-a852-d695943e06c4
  7. My search screen is black

in Cortana
    My search screen is black: When I select the search icon on taskbar, the screen comes up black except for the entry line. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-screen-is-black/1a1855d7-b73e-46b1-96bc-22cd42680fe8"
  8. Search Bar at the top of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search Bar at the top of my screen: This search bar suddenly appeared on the top of my laptop screen, nothing will make it go away. I have tried looking for the Web Bar thing in the control panel but nothing comes up.... is there any other way to fix this????[ATTACH]...
  9. Tabs at top of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tabs at top of screen: I would like to know how to get the tabs tray, at the top of the screen removed. It takes up the top 3 inches of my screen, leaving me with a small screen. Driving me nuts....
  10. Odd internet tab on the top of my screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Odd internet tab on the top of my screen: Hello, I just downloaded a mod for a game off the internet and after I did I got this sketchy tab at the stop of my screen. I can't find out how to get rid of it and it is kind of annoying. I started up my anti-virus thing and it said that there was nothing found on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blac tab top of my sceen laptop