Windows 10: A black window pops up every 30 seconds with an address

Discus and support A black window pops up every 30 seconds with an address in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I keep getting a window that appears every 10 to 45 seconds with the address of C:\Windows\Microsoft\net\framework\v2.0.50727\installutil.exe. What is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cardione1, May 19, 2020.

1. Cardione1 Win User

A black window pops up every 30 seconds with an address

I keep getting a window that appears every 10 to 45 seconds with the address of C:\Windows\Microsoft\net\framework\v2.0.50727\installutil.exe. What is this and how do I get rid of it?

:)

Cardione1, May 19, 2020

2. black screen for 30-40 seconds after windows loading

Hi Rabeeq,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

We have been seeing black screen issues of several types after upgrading to Windows 10. The main causes observed so far are driver issues, output to unexpected port, and possibly also issues with the Lock Screen app.

Please use these steps:

If you see the black screen only
    after sign-in
    and you can see a mouse cursor:

• While at the black screen, try using CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager.
    • If it becomes visible, try finding LockAppHost.exe on the Details tab and ending the task.
      If this resolves the black screen, use corruption resolution steps (dism, then sfc), and run the all apps PowerShell command in

• If this does not work, use File, Run new task in Task Manager to start an Administrator CMD window. Use this to create a new administrator user with the following commands (changing “<password>” to something of the customer’s choosing):

net user test <password> /add

net localgroup Administrators test /add
    • This will give you a test user to try, which will confirm if the issue is user or system-specific.

Also Check the PC or display adapter manufacturer’s site for an updated driver.

Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 19, 2020
  3. Notification pops up every 30 seconds and instantly goes away

I just upgraded (or downgraded) to Windows 10 and a notification box pops up for a split second around every 30 seconds. This makes using programs almost impossible and it needs to be fixed. Several other people have this problem and it makes the OS unusable.

TraceCollins, May 19, 2020
  4. A black window pops up every 30 seconds with an address

black screen

Hi Ken,

Black screen usually occurs to a Windows device if the system detected that there are some damaged drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the hardware of the PC before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter any error messages or error codes along with the black screen?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    link. The link serves as a guide on how to address black screen issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 19, 2020
Thema:

A black window pops up every 30 seconds with an address

1. A black window pops up every 30 seconds with an address - Similar Threads - black window pops

2. Windows 10 - Black screen every 30 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Black screen every 30 seconds.: This keeps happening every 30 seconds. The screen goes black for 3seconds~ then everything comes back to normal without doing anything. If i am on browser i can still see the taskbar turning black and if i stay on desktop i can see the entire screen turns back. Even though...
  3. Windows 10 - Black screen every 30 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Black screen every 30 seconds.: This keeps happening every 30 seconds. The screen goes black for 3seconds~ then everything comes back to normal without doing anything. If i am on browser i can still see the taskbar turning black and if i stay on desktop i can see the entire screen turns back. Even though...
  4. Windows 10 - Black screen every 30 seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. A black window pops up an disappears quickly every 10 seconds or so.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A black window pops up an disappears quickly every 10 seconds or so.: This problem started today, yesterday I used my computer normally, no problems, no nothing.I started my pc today and after 2-3 minutes, a black window i suspect it is CMD keeps popping up and disappears after a fraction of a second, sometimes it stays a little longer 1-2...
  6. A black window pops up an disappears quickly every 10 seconds or so.

A black window pops up an disappears quickly every 10 seconds or so.: This problem started today, yesterday I used my computer normally, no problems, no nothing.I started my pc today and after 2-3 minutes, a black window i suspect it is CMD keeps popping up and disappears after a fraction of a second, sometimes it stays a little longer 1-2...
  7. Powershell windows popping up every day, just for a second.

Powershell windows popping up every day, just for a second.: So I've been having this issue for a few weeks now and I'm not quite sure what's going on.I get about 5-6 PowerShell windows popping up together for a split second, about 1-2 times a day, and then they're gone again.In Event viewer, they're of this form:All of them at...
  8. Device Disconnect sound keeps playing every 30 seconds. No pop ups. No indicators of why

Device Disconnect sound keeps playing every 30 seconds. No pop ups. No indicators of why: Device Disconnect sound keeps playing every 30 seconds. No pop ups. No indicators of why. I did a windows reinstall and it is still occurring. Very annoying....
  9. Pop-up window appears for a split second every ~135 seconds

Pop-up window appears for a split second every ~135 seconds: Hi there, I've searched everywhere for a solution to my problem, but I couldn't find it, so here I am. I'm using Windows 10. For a couple of weeks, there is a windows that pops up every ~135 seconds I've used a stopwatch multiple times. I don't have any idea of what's...
  10. Calculator pops up every second

Calculator pops up every second: Calculator pops up every second. Can not stop it only by shutting down my pc. How can I resolve this or how do I delete calculator? Thnx! Ron 20168