Windows 10: A blank screen on the windows defender settings.

Discus and support A blank screen on the windows defender settings. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] When I was looking to do a full scan of my system I got this issue, I need a solution... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by divikumar, Jan 12, 2019.

1. divikumar Win User

A blank screen on the windows defender settings.

A blank screen on the windows defender settings. 58d63d02-3b84-4982-99df-87f7c0144938?upload=true.jpg

When I was looking to do a full scan of my system I got this issue, I need a solution

:)

divikumar, Jan 12, 2019
  2. kodex Win User

Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

1. A blank screen on the windows defender settings. - Similar Threads - blank screen defender

2. Windows Defender Blank Screen and IT Admin Prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Blank Screen and IT Admin Prompt: I am stumped. When I open Defender, I get a blank screen. If I try and open the virus protection screen it tells me my IT admin has blocked access.1. I have reset the computer 2x now2. I installed Malwarebytes this morning to check if it was a virus and it wasn't3. I have...
  3. Windows Defender Blank Screen and IT Admin Prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Blank Screen and IT Admin Prompt: I am stumped. When I open Defender, I get a blank screen. If I try and open the virus protection screen it tells me my IT admin has blocked access.1. I have reset the computer 2x now2. I installed Malwarebytes this morning to check if it was a virus and it wasn't3. I have...
  4. Why is my Microsoft defender a blank blank screen?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is my Microsoft defender a blank blank screen?: As you can see in the picture I have attached, whenever I try to access windows security, this is all that pops up, when I try to access it through the sidebar I get a message which I will also attach, I really need help please....
  5. Blank Windows update screen in settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank Windows update screen in settings: I wanted to download an app from the Microsoft store but got a message saying that I first need to enable my Windows Update. When I went into settings, the Windows Update screen was completely blank like shown in this picture below.I then tried using the Media Creation tool...
  6. Windows Update screen blank in settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update screen blank in settings: Please help me if you can. The Windows Update section in settings is completely blank. I tried troubleshooting but it fixed nothing.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-screen-blank-in-settings/8fb97b2a-d672-4a86-bb65-3847f2995c0a
  7. Windows Defender Blank screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Blank screen: Hi, I have an issue while opening Windows Defender Antivirus. Its goes blank. I have ScreenShot about it: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-blank-screen/fca90e6a-92cc-4d74-95dd-fa9e1f0c88a0
  8. Windows Defender Blank Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Defender Blank Screen: I started my computer, eventually, I have noticed that my windows defender is missing, so I run a malware scan, then I found 11 malicious activity, I don't know where they came from. I immediately remove it. But I have only fixed one problem which is windows update check is...
  9. Windows Defender blank dashboard screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Defender blank dashboard screen: Hello. I did everything I could. Reset is the last thing I want to do. <https://imgur.com/7Ht8TPb> this is what I see. Its just the title and description. The info panel in the settings doesn't show any version number. Windows Support couldn't help me out. They said I...
  10. Blank Windows Activation Screen in Settings

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blank Windows Activation Screen in Settings: I've recently reset my Windows Surface Book as I was having problems with the Firewall not working. Upon resetting the Surface Book, the firewall and security settings are now working but Windows keeps notifying me that my version of Windows needs to be activated - it does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender blank screen

2. windows defender is blank

3. blank screen in windows defender

4. windows defender blank,
  5. windows.security.screen is blank,
  6. windows defender blank screen windows 10,
  7. security at a glance missing,
  8. windows defender showing blank screen,
  9. windows defender black screen for windows 10,
  10. blank screen when accessing firewall settings,
  11. windows 10 security center is blank,