Windows 10: A blue screen pops up and says it has found a backup and where do you want to put it:...

Discus and support A blue screen pops up and says it has found a backup and where do you want to put it:... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is on Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I don't want it to keep building up and don't want to save any. Does anyone know how to shut this off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WayneReid6556, Apr 20, 2020.

1. A blue screen pops up and says it has found a backup and where do you want to put it:...

This is on Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I don't want it to keep building up and don't want to save any.

Does anyone know how to shut this off altogether. I have tried for days to find and cannot!

:)

WayneReid6556, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 20, 2020
  4. A blue screen pops up and says it has found a backup and where do you want to put it:...

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

A blue screen pops up and says it has found a backup and where do you want to put it:...

1. A blue screen pops up and says it has found a backup and where do you want to put it:... - Similar Threads - blue screen pops

2. Windows 11 pops-up now and then saying: "How do you want to open this file?" and error:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 pops-up now and then saying: "How do you want to open this file?" and error:...: Windows 11 pops-up now and then saying: "How do you want to open this file?" and error: "Cannot find the C:\Program.txt file. Do you want to create a new file?"...
  3. Windows 11 pops-up now and then saying: "How do you want to open this file?" and error:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pops-up now and then saying: "How do you want to open this file?" and error:...: Windows 11 pops-up now and then saying: "How do you want to open this file?" and error: "Cannot find the C:\Program.txt file. Do you want to create a new file?"...
  4. Pop up "How do you want to open this file?"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up "How do you want to open this file?": Since a few days, whenever I turn on my pc this pop up always come.It says, "How do you want to open this file?" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-how-do-you-want-to-open-this-file/747ed767-c458-4d29-8fb9-c4e944d0e74e
  5. Pop up "How do you want to open this file?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up "How do you want to open this file?": Since a few days, whenever I turn on my pc this pop up always come.It says, "How do you want to open this file?" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-how-do-you-want-to-open-this-file/747ed767-c458-4d29-8fb9-c4e944d0e74e
  6. Pop up "How do you want to open this file?"

7. "Where do you want to install?"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Where do you want to install?": "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account" Have tried everything from numerous amounts of youtube tutorials to reddit and still can't find any solutions. This is my last...
  8. Where do you want to install

Where do you want to install: It looks like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account. to install, sign in on a device with your microsoft account this is what i get when i try to download an app im signed in and still cant download...
  9. keep getting a message saying "where do you want to install"

keep getting a message saying "where do you want to install": Hi, i bougt fh3 in the Microsoft store, and a few dlc's im trying to download them but i krep getting a message saying "where do you want to install It looks like you dont have any applicable devices. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."...
  10. Where do you want to install?

Where do you want to install?: I am slightly at my wit's end... I am desperately trying to install the DSTV Now and Showmax app from the Microsoft Online Store. I have successfully 'purchased' the app from the store, but when I go to 'install on my devices' I get a dialogue box saying "It looks like you...