Windows 10: A blue * star appeared in my profile bar, what exactly is it?

Discus and support A blue * star appeared in my profile bar, what exactly is it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A blue * star appeared where my user bar, what exactly is it?I saw the orange notifications under my profile and when I looked at it I saw a blue *... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LM Singh, Mar 4, 2024.

1. LM Singh Win User

A blue * star appeared in my profile bar, what exactly is it?

A blue * star appeared where my user bar, what exactly is it?I saw the orange notifications under my profile and when I looked at it I saw a blue * symbol above the change account settings and I haven’t seen it before till now.

:)

LM Singh, Mar 4, 2024

2. meaning of star icon in top search bar turning blue

what is the meaning of the star icon in top search bar turning blue

TimothyWdowiak, Mar 4, 2024
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Mar 4, 2024
  4. badcrc Win User

New blue bar has appeared in Firefox

I'm on Firefox Quantum 65.0 (64-bit), and there must have been an update because whenever I try to use the url box, an annoying bright blue bar appears.
    I've unchecked almost everything in Options and set a ton of stuff to false in about:config - but the dazzling bar is still there.

A blue * star appeared in my profile bar, what exactly is it? 222913d1549080599t-new-blue-bar-has-appeared-firefox-grrrrrr.png

even about:config

A blue * star appeared in my profile bar, what exactly is it? 222914d1549080920t-new-blue-bar-has-appeared-firefox-aboutconfig.png

How to get rid ?

badcrc, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

1. A blue * star appeared in my profile bar, what exactly is it? - Similar Threads - blue star appeared

2. A blue * star appeared in my profile bar, what exactly is it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A blue * star appeared in my profile bar, what exactly is it?: A blue * star appeared where my user bar, what exactly is it?I saw the orange notifications under my profile and when I looked at it I saw a blue * symbol above the change account settings and I haven’t seen it before till now....
  3. Star menu & task bar is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Star menu & task bar is not working: Hi, I'm having an issue with the start menu, task bar, and task manager.I don't know what is the issue, usually at the start up the task bar icon will show up but now it does not even show up.Even worse every time I move my cursor to the taskbar the cursor changes into like...
  4. Star menu & task bar is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star menu & task bar is not working: Hi, I'm having an issue with the start menu, task bar, and task manager.I don't know what is the issue, usually at the start up the task bar icon will show up but now it does not even show up.Even worse every time I move my cursor to the taskbar the cursor changes into like...
  5. Star menu & task bar is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Why isn't the User Profile Name in the Navigation bar exactly the same as the User Folder...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why isn't the User Profile Name in the Navigation bar exactly the same as the User Folder...: When I use Folder Options to display the User Profile in the Navigation bar of File Explorer, why isn't the User Profile name exactly the same as my User Folder name on the C drive? The contents of User Profile and my User Folder on the C drive seem to be the same, and I...
  7. Whats Steam Exactly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats Steam Exactly?: What exactly is steam games? How does it work on PC? Do I need to download their client platform to play games? Do I download games to play on my PC or use their client platform? 143889
  8. Whats Steam Exactly?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats Steam Exactly?: What exactly is steam games? How does it work on PC? Do I need to download their client platform to play games? Do I download games to play on my PC or use their client platform? 143889
  9. What is this icon that appears on my task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is this icon that appears on my task bar?: [ATTACH] This icon (The one with the refresh symbol and the orange dot) keeps appearing on my task bar, whenever I mouse over it it disappears and turns into a horizontal scroll icon, then when I un-mouse over the scroll icon disappears and it doesn't reappear for a while....
  10. New blue bar has appeared in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    New blue bar has appeared in Firefox: I'm on Firefox Quantum 65.0 (64-bit), and there must have been an update because whenever I try to use the url box, an annoying bright blue bar appears. I've unchecked almost everything in Options and set a ton of stuff to false in about:config - but the dazzling bar is still...