Windows 10: A box appeared on my login it is Called LINE - I can not close it or get rid of it where is...

Discus and support A box appeared on my login it is Called LINE - I can not close it or get rid of it where is... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A box appeared after I logged onto my computer - it is called LINE -it is an icon at the bottom of my screen as of 2019 this evening. I can not close... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by freethepoodles, Nov 20, 2019.

1. A box appeared on my login it is Called LINE - I can not close it or get rid of it where is...

A box appeared after I logged onto my computer - it is called LINE -it is an icon at the bottom of my screen as of 2019 this evening. I can not close it or get rid of it - where is this from?

:)

freethepoodles, Nov 20, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

A box appeared on my login it is Called LINE - I can not close it or get rid of it where is...

Login screen and pin-box donot appear

Hi Barely,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

Since, you’re unable to get into the Safe Mode, let’s try to boot the PC into the Windows Recovery Environment.
    Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) is a recovery environment that can repair common causes of unbootable operating systems.

WinRE starts automatically after detecting the following issues:

• Two consecutive failed attempts to start Windows.
    • Two consecutive unexpected shutdowns that occur within two minutes of boot completion.

If the PC didn’t boot into WinRE yet, power on the machine and once it reaches the login screen, power it off. Repeat this for 3-4 times consecutively.

Once the PC boots into WinRE, select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings > Restart.

While restarting, it’ll give you an option to boot into Safe Mode. Boot into Safe Mode and see if you can login.

If you’re able to login, continue with the steps listed below:

• Press ‘Win + R’ keys on the keyboard to launch the Run dialog box and type the following into the Run box:
      msconfig
    • Uncheck Safe Boot under Boot
      tab.
    • Save the changes and restart the normally.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

A box appeared on my login it is Called LINE - I can not close it or get rid of it where is...

1. A box appeared on my login it is Called LINE - I can not close it or get rid of it where is... - Similar Threads - box appeared login

2. How can I get rid of horizontal lines?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of horizontal lines?: Hi, After installing the new update on Windows I have had horizontal lines appear. I have taken a screen shot like advised and the lines do not show up on there. I also tried the CPU update which was on another post and that seemed to make it worse! What can I do? Thank you...
  3. How can I get rid of horizontal lines?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of horizontal lines?: Hi, After installing the new update on Windows I have had horizontal lines appear. I have taken a screen shot like advised and the lines do not show up on there. I also tried the CPU update which was on another post and that seemed to make it worse! What can I do? Thank you...
  4. How do I get rid of the lines?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the lines?: What does this mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-lines/f1be42d5-af10-4a87-b220-a99a325ba9de
  5. How do I get rid of the lines?

How do I get rid of the lines?: What does this mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-lines/f1be42d5-af10-4a87-b220-a99a325ba9de
  6. How do I get rid of the lines?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Invisible box randomly appeared and I can't get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible box randomly appeared and I can't get rid of it.: I was working on FL Studio 20 earlier and while I was working, an invisible box appeared from the task bar with only a shadow marking where it is. I tried everything I could, even task manager, but it won't go away. Its hitbox blocks everything behind it, making it...
  8. Invisible box randomly appeared and I can't get rid of it.

Invisible box randomly appeared and I can't get rid of it.: I was working on FL Studio 20 earlier and while I was working, an invisible box appeared from the task bar with only a shadow marking where it is. I tried everything I could, even task manager, but it won't go away. Its hitbox blocks everything behind it, making it...
  9. Green Line appeared from no where

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green Line appeared from no where: My pc is not that good and while I was opening a game,in background there were google and discord. I pressed win key and everithing crashed. I powered off my pc by the button and when i restarted it a green line apperead. I tried to update the graphics card software, unistall...
  10. How do I get rid of Accuweather box appearing on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of Accuweather box appearing on screen: At regular intervals, I get a box from Accuweather in the lower right-hand corner of my screen inviting me to click through and view tomorrow's weather. It's annoying. But I can't get rid of it because I can't figure out what it is. It's not a pop up, I don't think, because...