Windows 10: A box that says "Double-click to open Avast AntiTrack Premium, right-click for menu" is...

Discus and support A box that says "Double-click to open Avast AntiTrack Premium, right-click for menu" is... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A box that says "Double-click to open Avast AntiTrack Premium, right-click for menu" is displayed on top of my screen to the left top and I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Betty JeanTandon, Aug 20, 2018.

1. A box that says "Double-click to open Avast AntiTrack Premium, right-click for menu" is...

A box that says "Double-click to open Avast AntiTrack Premium, right-click for menu" is displayed on top of my screen to the left top and I can't close the box or move it elsewhere. How do I make it go away?

Thank you.

:)

Betty JeanTandon, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 20, 2018
  4. A box that says "Double-click to open Avast AntiTrack Premium, right-click for menu" is...

best antivirus

I personally like and use Avast Premier, Avast SecureLine VPN, Avast AntiTrack Premium and Malwarebytes Premium.

Avast | Download Free Antivirus for PC, Mac Android

Neil Macready, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

A box that says "Double-click to open Avast AntiTrack Premium, right-click for menu" is...

1. A box that says "Double-click to open Avast AntiTrack Premium, right-click for menu" is... - Similar Threads - box says Double

2. Right click does not open menu properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click does not open menu properly: I have a window server 2016. when I right click on an icon or on the desk top, the menu sometimes opens with only a couple of items, sometimes it is only a vertical line, sometimes it is a blank box. any suggestion? thank you...
  3. Right Click Menu Unreadable

Right Click Menu Unreadable: Hi all, I rebooted one day and I got this: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I played around with personalisation but it remains as "white text on white background". A reboot does not fix it. Any ideas? Thanks....
  4. double-spaced right-click options

double-spaced right-click options: Inspiron 13 5379 Windows 10 1809 My new laptop is double-spacing the right-click file context menu, pushing some of it off the screen (including Properties, which I access frequently. How do I fix it? [ATTACH]...
  5. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"
  6. Pressing enter opens right click menu

Pressing enter opens right click menu: For some reason, it just happened randomly, every time I press the enter key on any software I'm on, it opens up a menu that should only open when I right click. This happens on word, google chrome, discord. I'm very confused as to how to fix this...
  7. Right click box gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click box gone: When I right click a file to rename it I can only see the MacAfee symbol. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/right-click-box-gone/37ce3599-70fe-45aa-89a7-fa1b1e08eb46
  8. Right Click Taskbar Menu

Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413
  9. White boxes for right click menus?

in Windows 10 Support
    White boxes for right click menus?: http://puu.sh/jjjOl/869ebbd62a.png The bottom right box is me right clicking the Speakers or Network icons. I can click in it and it still works but it's just annoying knowing that it's not working properly. Anyone else have this problem or perhaps a solution for it? 10411
  10. Mouse right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse right click menu: I cannot activate the 'New' submenu to create New folders in Desktop,Explorer and existing folders. When I Mouse right click the menu opens up (View,Sort by,Refresh etc) when I move the cursor to 'New'(to open up the submenu to create a folder) the pointer changes to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. double clike to open avast antitrack

2. avast double click to oen avast premium right click to open

3. double-click to open AVG Anti-Track

4. double-click to open avast antitrack premium right click for menu message wont go away!,
  5. antitrack premium