Windows 10: a bug in the alt codes

Discus and support a bug in the alt codes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i noticed that there is bug in using the alt codes outside microsoft apps if try to enter an alt code outside word or any other microsoft app i get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ibraheemsafadi, Jan 15, 2022.

1. a bug in the alt codes

i noticed that there is bug in using the alt codes outside microsoft apps if try to enter an alt code outside word or any other microsoft app i get a diffrent sign then the code i entered for example if i enter alt+2260 which is the alt code for the not equal sign ≠ i will get the sympol the alt code for this sympol is alt+2558 but if enter alt+2558 i get this and i noticed this on all window laptops and computers not just mine you can try it for your self google the alt code for the not equal sign and try it does any one have a solution or do we need the company it self to fix the issue

:)

ibraheemsafadi, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Kreij Win User

Little Alt Code Utility

It does do that, mlee. All buttons have tooltips with the alt code and a description listed in it.

The masculine ordinal number in Spanish, Italian and Portugese? I'm not even sure what it is for ... lol

Kreij, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Kreij Win User
    Little Alt Code Utility

I had originally thought of including all of the characters with accents and a lot of other special punctuation, but I was trying to keep the GUI small.
    The intent of this app was for quick characters when forum posting and not a comprehensive list of all the possible alt codes.
    I will give it some thought. Maybe a settings option so the GUI only displays the character sets that you need/want.

Kreij, Jan 15, 2022
  4. mlee49 Win User

a bug in the alt codes

Little Alt Code Utility

Nice app, can it display the actual ALT code if you hover over the icon? That might be handy.

Plus my favorite ALT Code is ALT+0186. *Smile a bug in the alt codes :) I use it alot.

mlee49, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

a bug in the alt codes

1. a bug in the alt codes - Similar Threads - bug alt codes

2. Code an alte Handynummer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Code an alte Handynummer: Hallo, ich habe das Problem, dass Microsoft den Code bei der Anmeldung an die alte Handynummer sendet. Ich habe aber auch keine Alternative Option zur Auswahl. Lediglich die alte Handynummer wird zur Auswahl angezeigt. Zum abändern der Handynummer brauche ich aber auch wieder...
  3. a bug in the alt codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a bug in the alt codes: i noticed that there is bug in using the alt codes outside microsoft apps if try to enter an alt code outside word or any other microsoft app i get a diffrent sign then the code i entered for example if i enter alt+2260 which is the alt code for the not equal sign ≠ i will...
  4. Alt + Tab Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt + Tab Bug: So right now, after I just updated windows because of auto update, the alt + tab shortcut is bugging, it can switch between windows like normal, but it won't display the windows that I have open and just allow me to blindly swtich windows. It used to display the windows and a...
  5. Alt-tab bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt-tab bug: since the 20h2 update every time i alt-tab some times i get the wrong panels or screens i had preview open, so if i had panel 1 open and i tap to 2 and then i tap back...instead to tap to 1 i get on tap 3.... anyone else having this kind of issue with 20h2 ? submitted by...
  6. Bug with alt+tab?

Bug with alt+tab?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Due_Entrance_9883 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irck9l/bug_with_alttab/
  7. Cortana alt-tab bug

Cortana alt-tab bug: Yes it is a good news that Cortana is now shipped as if it is a separate application but please do not include it in the alt tab process. It just makes the workflow slower because Cortana is supposed to open or show up only when triggered but not as part of the main...
  8. Alt codes not working

Alt codes not working: Hi. I had been using alt codes to make letters with diacritic marksfor years, but they suddenly stopped working about a month ago e.g. á - this one is copied and pasted from the Character map; the alt code is Alt+0225. Now they only work for single digits - if I type...
  9. Alt + Number bug?

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt + Number bug?: Google is no help to me on this: Windows 10: I use Alt + 0176 frequently to get the degree symbol. Now it gives me é. I use two keyboard setups. ENG US & ENT INTL. Both gave me the degree symbol before. Now, in the last couple of days, they give me é. I can't find anything...
  10. Alt Codes not working

Alt Codes not working: I try to do alt code, they dont work. Even after I go to regedit and make a new string thing... HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-codes-not-working/83e337dd-5f17-48fa-9d26-892c1d8eea36