Windows 10: A bug related to roblox client

Discus and support A bug related to roblox client in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever i try to enter a game the rolox client launches just fine, when it loads its all just a white screen but i can hear game audio like: walking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by awsnap 64, May 29, 2021.

1. awsnap 64 Win User

A bug related to roblox client

Whenever i try to enter a game the rolox client launches just fine, when it loads its all just a white screen but i can hear game audio like: walking and jumping alkthough i havetried to reinstall the client and reboot my computer.

:)

awsnap 64, May 29, 2021
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, May 29, 2021
  3. Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, May 29, 2021
  4. Medros Win User

folding issue with smp client

yeah, followed th sticky step by step since i hadnt used the multicore client before

Medros, May 29, 2021
Thema:

1. A bug related to roblox client - Similar Threads - bug related roblox

2. Roblox Not Opening Web Client Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Not Opening Web Client Version: My Computer tries to run Roblox from the website but will not open it. My antivirus shows me that Roblox is running and using resources but does not show on task manager and will not open.After going through the troubleshooting tips Roblox Support has given me, it appears...
  3. Roblox Not Opening Web Client Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox Not Opening Web Client Version: My Computer tries to run Roblox from the website but will not open it. My antivirus shows me that Roblox is running and using resources but does not show on task manager and will not open.After going through the troubleshooting tips Roblox Support has given me, it appears...
  4. roblox studio installer bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox studio installer bug: I only noticed this yesterday and only found one other person that actually had this issue, I can not identify if this is a roblox or microsoft issue or what it is exactly, so let me explain how I got to this point exactly.I was trying to dev for my game on October 6th of...
  5. Bug related.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug related.: Can you tell me why Microsoft does not solve a bug in windows 11 that sometime on desktop icons cannot click. Already two times I is my system. Can you tell me is it a bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-related/6d1996e5-3e60-4f7d-ad39-40fd9a4a2564
  6. Bug related.

Bug related.: Can you tell me why Microsoft does not solve a bug in windows 11 that sometime on desktop icons cannot click. Already two times I is my system. Can you tell me is it a bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-related/6d1996e5-3e60-4f7d-ad39-40fd9a4a2564
  7. how to solve roblox game client bug on windows 7 ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve roblox game client bug on windows 7 ultimate: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-roblox-game-client-bug-on-windows-7/b7631bb3-3832-4870-801c-9e93a8eb6e1f
  8. how to solve roblox game client bug on windows 7 ultimate

how to solve roblox game client bug on windows 7 ultimate: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-roblox-game-client-bug-on-windows-7/b7631bb3-3832-4870-801c-9e93a8eb6e1f
  9. Bug in client smb cache?

Bug in client smb cache?: Apparently, there is a bug in the cache design of smb client after updating a binary on a UNC path by using the trick of moving the old binary and copying the new one.--- HERE IS THE REPRODUCIBLE TEST CASE ---First, you can compile two console c++ applications:test-old.exe...
  10. A bug in the roblox client

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A bug in the roblox client: Whenever i try to enter a game the rolox client launches just fine, when it loads its all just a white screen but i can hear game audio like: walking and jumping alkthough i havetried to reinstall the client and reboot my computer....