Windows 10: A bunch of devices without drivers related to bluetooth

Discus and support A bunch of devices without drivers related to bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i managed to replace my bluetooth card on my laptop and as i paired my phone again on new card i have these new beautiful entries that i don't seem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Oct 6, 2019.

1. A bunch of devices without drivers related to bluetooth

So i managed to replace my bluetooth card on my laptop and as i paired my phone again on new card i have these new beautiful entries that i don't seem to know of where to provide drivers to

A bunch of devices without drivers related to bluetooth [​IMG]

my phone is Samsung Note 8 , usually it didn't give me hassles like these with older Realtek card , but now with Intel 9260 i have these .

P.S file transfer seem to work properly .

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Oct 6, 2019

2. Trouble Connecting To Bluetooth Device

Hello,

Thank you for updating us with the issue.

I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers.

Follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver:

Step 1: Steps to uninstall the device:

• Press Windows key
      + R to open Run.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press
      Enter

• Locate Bluetooth Device.

• Right click on the device and select
      Uninstall.

• Also place a check mark beside the option
      “delete driver files for the device”.

• Restart the computer
    Windows should automatically try to find and install the appropriate driver on restart. In case if it fails to install the driver automatically. If that didn’t work try step 2.

Step 2: Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Go to the manufacture website and search for the latest Bluetooth drivers compatible with Windows 10 available for the device model and then install.

Hope the information helps. If you have any queries related to Windows. Feel free to post. We are here to help you.

Ashish Sondhi, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Bluetooth device disappears from device manager after updating to windows 10

Hi Asim,

Thank you for responding.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with detecting the Bluetooth drivers in Device Manager.

As you have already tried with start the Bluetooth service, run troubleshooter and etc., I suggest you to try the below and check.

I suggest you to check for the HP utilities that are installed in your device and uninstall the one related to Bluetooth and check if it helps.

Steps: 

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs and Features.
    • Select for one of the utility from HP that is related to Bluetooth, right click on it and
      Uninstall.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

A bunch of devices without drivers related to bluetooth

Bluetooth device fails to install properly.

We appreciate your response. We'd like to know if you've tried connecting other Bluetooth devices on your device.

If you don't have any other Bluetooth device or all of them are unable to connect to your computer, we'd recommend performing the following to isolate driver related issues:

• Search and launch Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Locate and collapse Bluetooth.
    • Right-click on each of the items listed under Bluetooth and check if the Update Driver Software option is lit. If greyed out, proceed to step 4.
    • Click on Uninstall.
    • Repeat steps 3 and 4 to all listed drivers.
    • Restart your computer.

Note: Restarting your device will reinstall the specified drivers.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

A bunch of devices without drivers related to bluetooth

1. A bunch of devices without drivers related to bluetooth - Similar Threads - bunch devices without

2. Bluetooth & Devices Related - Icon and Status Query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth & Devices Related - Icon and Status Query: Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-devices-related-icon-and-status-query/314df3cc-0b8d-4906-af85-15dc13e5baac
  3. Bluetooth & Devices Related - Icon and Status Query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth & Devices Related - Icon and Status Query: Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-devices-related-icon-and-status-query/314df3cc-0b8d-4906-af85-15dc13e5baac
  4. Multiple devices without drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple devices without drivers: I have 3 PCI devices, a SM Bus controller, and an unknown device all without drivers and I am unable to find them through the prompts. I am hoping one of these is the issue behind my AIO being not detected. Also I went through and updated my mobo drivers and that did not...
  5. Bluetooth Device Drivers

Bluetooth Device Drivers: While using my laptop Bluetooth went out, device drivers stopped working so I tried uninstalling and re-installing them. I downloaded drivers from Intel and Lenovo but after downloaded and set up using the wizard, neither had Bluetooth drivers re-appear.I've tried restarting...
  6. Bluetooth Device Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device Drivers: While using my laptop Bluetooth went out, device drivers stopped working so I tried uninstalling and re-installing them. I downloaded drivers from Intel and Lenovo but after downloaded and set up using the wizard, neither had Bluetooth drivers re-appear.I've tried restarting...
  7. Bluetooth Device Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bluetooth dongle without drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth dongle without drivers: Is anyone able to vouch for a bluetooth dongle to connect wireless headphones that doesn't need drivers installed? I'm using a work computer at home with no built in bluetooth and also unable to download drivers on a work machine (well I can download the file, but I can't...
  9. Bluetooth device and driver

Bluetooth device and driver: I can't find any Bluetooth device or driver in my Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-and-driver/6698ae84-c4e4-4ab3-bf88-fb84ff0216d8
  10. Bluetooth device/driver

Bluetooth device/driver: Hi, Just upgraded an ACER ASPIRE 7750G with Windows 10. It used to have Bluetooth, but now nowhere to be found opened device manager, hidden, etc.... Simply mentions "No Bluetooth device detected. I have checked ASPIRE's page for updates, but nothing under windows 10....