Windows 10: A bunch of problems popping up everywhere

Discus and support A bunch of problems popping up everywhere in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every time I log in, this errorshows Whenever I log in I get this error showing up. after I press ok, this appears again but the second time i close... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jabir_AH, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Jabir_AH Win User

A bunch of problems popping up everywhere

Every time I log in, this errorshows

Whenever I log in I get this error showing up.​

after I press ok, this appears again but the second time i close it, it closes.

this issue has been resolved by my man WilliamDz

Other than that I have a few issues with my windows defender and app installed through microsoft store.

As I don't know why this happened, I can not give any specific details. If you know why this happened I will tell the details as you request.

A bunch of problems popping up everywhere [​IMG]

Check this for my Apps from microsoft store related problem: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...art-menu/7a122d27-95bd-4181-ba2b-70818e7f55ae

And this for my Windows defender related problem go to the comment section and look for my reply on October 16, 2020: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-limited/a89be20c-fb0d-4e0f-b934-1f098d977e59

Hope someone can fix my problems, regards

Jabir_AH

:)

Jabir_AH, Oct 16, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 16, 2020
  3. GNB
    gnb Win User
    Texture pop in/draw distance problem

It pops up, and then goes away/low res when i step back
    ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs This is the first level in MW2. I can also install MW if you can't test with MW2
    You can also see for NPCs, sandbags and especially trees

What would happen if i had a disk streaming problem. Is it has something to do with texture behavior?

4. phanbuey Win User

phanbuey, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

1. A bunch of problems popping up everywhere - Similar Threads - bunch problems popping

2. Problems everywhere...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems everywhere...: I am not going to rewrite everything again since i already lost more time than i should on this thing, so i copy the thread i asked on another forum but nobody knows anything.I am not going to make few threads since at least the firefox and gom problem are connected to 1...
  3. Problems everywhere...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems everywhere...: I am not going to rewrite everything again since i already lost more time than i should on this thing, so i copy the thread i asked on another forum but nobody knows anything.I am not going to make few threads since at least the firefox and gom problem are connected to 1...
  4. OneDrive messed up a bunch of computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive messed up a bunch of computers: Lately I came across similar issues on multiple computers, where I had OneDrive installed and after uninstalling it got fixed.1. Start menu, search and cortana not doing anything on pressed.2. missing icons on desktop3. changed spacing on desktopWe had a family subscription...
  5. Microsoft Account Problem pop-ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Problem pop-ups: My issue is that as well as my personal account, I had an account from work, where I no longer am employed. This means that obviously I cannot access it to update it. Neither can I remove it, because it asks for my password. Anyone know how to delete an old unused account....
  6. Audio Crackling and Popping, TRIED A BUNCH OF FIXES

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Crackling and Popping, TRIED A BUNCH OF FIXES: I hear a pop sound whenever I start/stop a sound, change volume or skip through a video/song/whatever. I've seen a lot of people have this problem and none of the fixes they got in their replies worked for me. I had the basic High Definition Audio driver installed on my PC,...
  7. Microsoft Account Problem Pop-Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Account Problem Pop-Up: Several times a week I get a pop-up telling me I have a ..."Microsoft Account Problem"... . Digging down it seems only to want my PIN Number, then it says everything is OK. A couple of days later, up comes the same message ?? This has happened numerous times and I just...
  8. Audio Jack pop-up problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Jack pop-up problem: I accidentally press the 'Don't ask again' button,and the it won't show up again. But, is there any way you could let it pop-up again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-jack-pop-up-problem/608bc213-30d2-4975-9ca0-76ef2aa34a3b
  9. a problem with a security alert popping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    a problem with a security alert popping up: I just turn on my Dell laptop Inspiron 15-3541 OS Win 10 Home 32 bit. I am on my backup laptop and backup ISP. The primary ISP is down. The Dell laptop has no internet connection but I keep getting this "Security Alert" window on the Dell. See the Dropbox link Dropbox -...
  10. Volume pop-up problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume pop-up problem: Hello. When i'm playing videos on YouTube using Google Chrome and controlling the volume, the big rectangle with playback controls next to volume control bar appears and shows "chrome:exe", but previously this thing doesn't appear on Chrome. and if I didn't play any videos...