Windows 10: A bunch of these language packs seem to have installed themselves on my new pc, they seem...

Discus and support A bunch of these language packs seem to have installed themselves on my new pc, they seem... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ben9096 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fq6dud/a_bunch_of_these_language_packs_seem_to_have/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ben9096, Mar 27, 2020.

1. A bunch of these language packs seem to have installed themselves on my new pc, they seem...

/u/Ben9096, Mar 27, 2020
  2. zdhiu Win User

Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

UP to today, searching, downloading and installing language pack is still time very consuming, very headack process! Ever MS make this process standard, easy available?

zdhiu, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

I have the same problem, BUT the language I want to install, Japanese, is in the computer yet transparent and cannot be clicked on. Can you help me?

AnchyIvkaa, Mar 27, 2020
  4. A bunch of these language packs seem to have installed themselves on my new pc, they seem...

Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

A bunch of these language packs seem to have installed themselves on my new pc, they seem...

1. A bunch of these language packs seem to have installed themselves on my new pc, they seem... - Similar Threads - bunch language packs

2. i have a bunch of BSODs at seemingly random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a bunch of BSODs at seemingly random times: so for the last 2 months, I have been having to just deal with bluescreen after bluescreen at random times mostly caused by a thing called "ntoskrnl.exe" and it is now completely getting on my nerves. can anyone help?the crash logs are here: minidumps...
  3. i have a bunch of BSODs at seemingly random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a bunch of BSODs at seemingly random times: so for the last 2 months, I have been having to just deal with bluescreen after bluescreen at random times mostly caused by a thing called "ntoskrnl.exe" and it is now completely getting on my nerves. can anyone help?the crash logs are here: minidumps...
  4. Cannot install new language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install new language pack: When trying to download the contents of a new keyboard language option i get the following error code: 0x080072F8F.https://imgur.com/a/xchVbQ7I saw online this error linked to time, so i tried a fix where you sync your time but that did not workThanks...
  5. Cannot install new language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install new language pack: When trying to download the contents of a new keyboard language option i get the following error code: 0x080072F8F.https://imgur.com/a/xchVbQ7I saw online this error linked to time, so i tried a fix where you sync your time but that did not workThanks...
  6. My language packs seem to include Chinese characters.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My language packs seem to include Chinese characters.: [ATTACH] When I logged onto Rewards half the display categories were in Chinese & the others were a mixture of Chinese & english . When I tried to change the language pack this is what I see. As can be seen from the screenshot the the language pack all show both characters...
  7. New PC seems slow, why?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New PC seems slow, why?: Hi Everyone, My neighbour has bought a brand new Dell Inspiron 3471 desktop:- https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/desk...sktop/cd347101 I went around there this morning to set it all up and it seems slow to me, I was installing Adobe reader and that seemed to take ages, any...
  8. MY USB PORTS SEEM TO CHANGE LETTER DESIGNATIONS BY THEMSELVES

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MY USB PORTS SEEM TO CHANGE LETTER DESIGNATIONS BY THEMSELVES: I have Windows 10. Since my computer has been upgraded from Windows 7 a couple years ago, I have noticed my noticed the ports letter designations periodically changing. Is there a fix for my problem?...
  9. dafault language does not seem to have option to change

in Windows 10 Customization
    dafault language does not seem to have option to change: I installed greek language so that I could use the occasional word in greek. This worked fine, until I rebooted. I had noticed that "Region and Language" was threatening that on reboot the default language would be Greek, but there was no option to change it - the drop-down...
  10. Installation seems to have stalled.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation seems to have stalled.: In 'Windows Update', the download has completed. It says it is preparing for installation but the process doesn't seem to be progressing at all. It's stuck at about 1/3rd. My net isn't that fast but long should the process take if the download is already complete? Should I...