Windows 10: A/C spinning to the right when throttle opened.

Discus and support A/C spinning to the right when throttle opened. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all. I am reinstalling FSX on my PC after upgrading to Windows 10. I have got an Attack 3 joystick and everything worked fine until I did a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TrevorN821, Oct 10, 2019.

1. A/C spinning to the right when throttle opened.

Hello all. I am reinstalling FSX on my PC after upgrading to Windows 10. I have got an Attack 3 joystick and everything worked fine until I did a calibration check on the joystick. Now I have a problem. When stationary at tick over with the brake on everything is OK but if I open the throttle and release the brake the plane (Cessna 172) starts to rotate clockwise and the yoke goes hard over to the right hand. I have managed to get it into the air but it is completely uncontrollable.

Help!

:)

TrevorN821, Oct 10, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Blue spinning pin wheel, program not responding?

Open file explorer > this PC > C: > in the right upper corner search for: C:\windows\memory.dmp > zip > post a one drive or drop box share link into the thread.

Please list the steps that were made to upgrade: LGBusEnum.sys

zbook, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - No access rights to C:

Hi Emil,

Sorry for the inconvenience you are facing. Did you make any changes prior to the issue? Please try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I would suggest you to follow these steps to take the ownership of the drive.

• Right click on Drive C and click
      Properties.

• Switch to Security tab, click
      Edit and Add to add your user account, if it is not listed. Assign the
      full control permission for your own account and click
      OK.

• Click Advanced, switch to
      Ownership tab and click
      Edit button.

• Highlight your user account and click
      Apply, and then click
      OK.
    Method 2: I would suggest you to disable to UAC settings and check.

• In search type User account control.

• Select Change User Account Control Settings.

• Move the slider to Never notify and click
      Ok.
    Method 3: I would suggest you to go through the article and follow the steps given. Here is the link for your reference.

"Access Denied" or other errors when accessing or working with files and folders in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2623670

Hope the information helps.

SujataMoktan, Oct 10, 2019
  4. A/C spinning to the right when throttle opened.

windows 10 mail app only spins when trying to open

Hello,

Do let us know if this issue persists on Microsoft account?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 2: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open
      Run
      command, type inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

A/C spinning to the right when throttle opened.

1. A/C spinning to the right when throttle opened. - Similar Threads - spinning right throttle

2. Explorer crashes when opened or when right click.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer crashes when opened or when right click.: Whenever I open Explorer from "win+e", the start menu or the command prompt shows a window and then crashes. I checked the event viewer and it shows these errors in the "Application" logs:Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 10.0.26052.1000, time stamp:...
  3. Explorer crashes when opened or when right click.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer crashes when opened or when right click.: Whenever I open Explorer from "win+e", the start menu or the command prompt shows a window and then crashes. I checked the event viewer and it shows these errors in the "Application" logs:Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 10.0.26052.1000, time stamp:...
  4. cpu throttling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cpu throttling: when I'm at game or some thing that puts pressure on the CPU my CPU clock comes down and my laptop crashes for a few second as long as I continue that work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-throttling/d549268b-acac-4ac1-9d28-07109fe50d60
  5. Bandwidth Throttling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bandwidth Throttling: My internet connection has been really slow for a while now, and I get frequent disconnections while online. I use a wired Ethernet connection on a LAN network, and I use Google DNS servers. I don't know if that's relevant. My ISP is Earthlink, but when I run speed tests, my...
  6. Bandwidth Throttling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bandwidth Throttling: My internet connection has been really slow for a while now, and I get frequent disconnections while online. I use a wired Ethernet connection on a LAN network, and I use Google DNS servers. I don't know if that's relevant. My ISP is Earthlink, but when I run speed tests, my...
  7. Windows Explorer spins on Right-Click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer spins on Right-Click: Hello all, I've been encountering a problem on a number of machines with the following symptoms: Right-clicking a file in File Explorer/Desktop takes about 5 minutes for the context menu to open. Clicking Run As Administrator in the Start Menu is unresponsive. File...
  8. My mouse keeps spinning when i right click on desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mouse keeps spinning when i right click on desktop?: I recently restore all the settings on my windows 10. Deleted all personal files and apps. Set to default. When the PC is set up. I usually like to right click the desktop and refresh it to make sure the PC is good to go. But after i restored my PC, and right click on the...
  9. windows throttling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows throttling: Esiste un modo per forzare la limitazione di potenza ovvero il power throttling attivo anche quando il notebook è in modalità ac ovvero in carica ? chiedo questo perché mi permetterebbe di lavorare con il pc sotto carica ed avere temperature ragionevoli. Al momento è quasi...
  10. Throttle moving fast back and forth when joystick throttle is idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Throttle moving fast back and forth when joystick throttle is idle: Hi, I have this Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick that I use for flight simulators and that won't stay at the throttle setting I set. In flight the problem is not all that big except when the throttle is set close to afterburner (since then the afterburner may kick in...