Windows 10: A case of a missing jpeg.

Discus and support A case of a missing jpeg. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am sure this will be considered the most frivolous request for assistance that has ever been posted on this forum, but here goes. I have a folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Folkhedd, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Folkhedd Win User

A case of a missing jpeg.

I am sure this will be considered the most frivolous request for assistance that has ever been posted on this forum, but here goes. I have a folder with a goodly number of JPEGs that revolve in order on my screen as a slideshow. There is one particular picture that I would like to delete due to its poor quality but I have searched the folder top to bottom and vice-versa and cannot locate it. Whenever it appears on my screen, if I right-click on the screen a pop-up window appears with the option to select the next picture. Every time the next picture is always the same and I don’t mean the same

:)

Folkhedd, Oct 6, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Printer default colour

If you have the time, could you do as I suggested giving me a step x step in case I have missed something please.

frenchman96, Oct 6, 2022
  4. infrared Win User

Help me to choose a case!

Ok, i'll put that on the maybe list then, it's a lovely case.

I'm off to bed anyway, keep the suggestions comin everyone!

Goodnight *Smile A case of a missing jpeg. :)

infrared, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

1. A case of a missing jpeg. - Similar Threads - case missing jpeg

2. Missing .jpeg files on my windows file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing .jpeg files on my windows file explorer: Hello everyone,I'm having problems with my .jpeg files and hoping someone could help me.Every time I convert or download any files with .jpeg extension, it is always missing in my file folders when I go browse and look for them using windows file explorer. On the other hand,...
  3. Missing .jpeg files on my windows file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing .jpeg files on my windows file explorer: Hello everyone,I'm having problems with my .jpeg files and hoping someone could help me.Every time I convert or download any files with .jpeg extension, it is always missing in my file folders when I go browse and look for them using windows file explorer. On the other hand,...
  4. A case of a missing jpeg.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A case of a missing jpeg.: I am sure this will be considered the most frivolous request for assistance that has ever been posted on this forum, but here goes. I have a folder with a goodly number of JPEGs that revolve in order on my screen as a slideshow. There is one particular picture that I would...
  5. A case of a missing jpeg.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A case of a missing jpeg.: I am sure this will be considered the most frivolous request for assistance that has ever been posted on this forum, but here goes. I have a folder with a goodly number of JPEGs that revolve in order on my screen as a slideshow. There is one particular picture that I would...
  6. Restoring a missing driver (Bluetooth in my case)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Restoring a missing driver (Bluetooth in my case): I'm running Windows 10 Version 20H2, Build 19042.985. l've accidentally lost one of the Bluetooth drivers while trying to connect to my headphones, There are many posts about the "Bluetooth failed to connect" problem and many suggested remedies, most of which require...
  7. Strange case of the missing icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange case of the missing icons: A very odd phenomena in Windows 10 Pro Desktop... All icons at a frequently visited forum WEB site revert to placeholders. This is very recent. Three different browsers do the same, yet on a Laptop the icons remain. Restoring a Desktop PC system image from a time when...
  8. A strange case of missing Destop toolbar in the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    A strange case of missing Destop toolbar in the Taskbar: Greetings. After installing the latest update on one of my machines, the Desktop toolbar was found missing from the Taskbar. Adding it again doesn't seem to work as it would disappear upon rebooting. The other machines were fine. Appreciate any kind assistance to resolve this...
  9. The case of the missing touch pad.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The case of the missing touch pad.: Newbie here. I have a refurbished desktop C 5 QEI latitude 7245 Computer and the touch pad on the Keyboard is not there. I checked in the device manager In there is only 2 Mouse Devices And I think there should be a touch pad device in there. Is this my problem and how do I...
  10. A weird case of missing system files/folders

in Windows 10 Support
    A weird case of missing system files/folders: Weird case. I have 2 identical laptops, running Windows 10 1511 Pro and identical software. I keep all data always in sync via OneDrive -- use one in the office and one out. The only difference between them is that one runs 10586.679, which was freshly installed by me;...