Windows 10: a challenge question

Discus and support a challenge question in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my computed locked me out last night and ask for a challerige question the next street told me to call windows but I could not use any keyboard in any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lana J.Botto, Jun 26, 2020.

1. a challenge question

my computed locked me out last night and ask for a challerige question the next street told me to call windows but I could not use any keyboard in any way I tried I got up at one restart it pray alloy before I did got it back up but it showed that street again what is shaping I have not been with a computed for a while so I am a little lost on word etc I am relearning but I cannot afford to lose this I have no money to fix or order anything at least for now please help

Lana J.Botto

Phone # removed for privacy

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Lana J.Botto, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

GitHub Challenged Question

So i downloaded and installed:

a challenge question [​IMG]

But it immediately tries to update.

Blocking in Firewall is good enough if you have a firewall that alerts on connections.

Then create a permanent rule:

I will try deleting the updater and see what happens.

Callender, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Norton Win User

a challenge question

WCG May 2014 Challenge planning thread

Suggest we post it here only and not start the game giveaway thread until after the challenge starts...

I was going to send out the list early myself:

Spoiler: Games for the giveaway A list of awesome titles expertly curated by our own manofthem *Pimp a challenge question :pimp:

Norton, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

a challenge question

1. a challenge question - Similar Threads - challenge question

2. I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.: I have forgotten my pin. It makes me do the challenge A1B2C3 which is fine but after this I still do not know my pin and have no options to change my pin. The page is literally just a text box saying pin … which I do not know!...
  3. I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.: I have forgotten my pin. It makes me do the challenge A1B2C3 which is fine but after this I still do not know my pin and have no options to change my pin. The page is literally just a text box saying pin … which I do not know!...
  4. Why my computer locked me out and keep asking me to provide a challenge question???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my computer locked me out and keep asking me to provide a challenge question???: I have never added a challenge question when I got my computer new... now I am **** locked out and I am about to go nuts and destroy a brand new computer that I have bought 6 month ago.... Give me a real answer no blah blah as such reboot your computer holding the shift...
  5. Why my computer locked me out and keep asking me to provide a challenge question???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my computer locked me out and keep asking me to provide a challenge question???: I have never added a challenge question when I got my computer new... now I am **** locked out and I am about to go nuts and destroy a brand new computer that I have bought 6 month ago.... Give me a real answer no blah blah as such reboot your computer holding the shift...
  6. When i sign in it instantly takes me to challenge question

in Windows 10 Customization
    When i sign in it instantly takes me to challenge question: Hello, I got bored on my System ideapad 130-14IKB then went into task manager and ended a ton of system tasks. When i ended the task "Service Host: Local Service No Network" it blue screened my system & when it booted up again it instantly takes me to the challenge...
  7. A new, challenging, Keyboard vs Language question! :

A new, challenging, Keyboard vs Language question! :: Hello everyone, So I found this helpful thread: Windows 10 - German Keyboard/English Language - Microsoft Community Never mind the pity that threads get locked after some time zero need for spam control, my sites are proof, because my own situation is even more...
  8. A Challenge question. Too short here to explain.

A Challenge question. Too short here to explain.: I have a windows 10 latest version using Chrome latest update. I use a program called Mint. I'm sure any number of you are familiar. When I go to change the category the options appear and in a nano-second are gone. Can't get the drop down to stay down. I have this problem...
  9. GitHub Challenged Question

in Browsers and Email
    GitHub Challenged Question: My head spins each time I get on to GitHub. Would anyone be so kind to tell me which download I want for Windows 10 x64. Thanks so much. If I am not mistaken I want "BraveBrowserStandaloneSetup.exe". Is that right? TIA. I know this is not the latest version. Release Desktop...
  10. Microsoft Security Compliance Toolkit Security Baseline Challenge Question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security Compliance Toolkit Security Baseline Challenge Question: I have applied Microsoft security baseline to Windows 10 IoT. Can anyone please provide a workaround or a solution to revert back the system to previous/original state? Any way which can basically revert the system + group policy + registry settings back to the way it was...