Windows 10: a cle for windows 10 pro default

Discus and support a cle for windows 10 pro default in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; because i activate my windows but [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by heithemben abdallah, Apr 9, 2021.

1. a cle for windows 10 pro default

because i activate my windows but a cle for windows 10 pro default 82319baa-2544-4870-a30a-56dc92d2e632?upload=true.png

:)

heithemben abdallah, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 9, 2021
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Windows 10 forgets default apps

I have noticed like not 5mins ago that Winamp just got kicked out of my default apps list in Windows 10 Pro.
    I installed this installation not max 3 weeks ago with fresh downloaded Windows 10 Pro using Microsoft Media Creation Tool, is there a way to fix this bcs I using sfc /scannow don't do a lot for me and I have run it before on this installation.

Before u ask, I have fully updated my Windows 10 with all non-insider/beta updates.

The only thing I have disabled is the uac prompt that popup when u need admin for applications to run bcs it's simply annoying.

I don't remember having all these problems with Windows 8.1 Pro when i was using that and I am really thinking about going back so I can have "fully control" over Windows again with like disabling all the admin crap bcs I feel like it's messing more up and makes things less useful in Windows 10 with all these small problems I have and I read a lot of ppl having problems with various things time and time again where they needed to reinstall Win10 over and over to get it to work fully.

Any advice on how I can get Windows 10 to just work as a "daily driver" without all these small annoying things? *Frown a cle for windows 10 pro default :(

puma99dk|, Apr 9, 2021
  4. kormath Win User

a cle for windows 10 pro default

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done a cle for windows 10 pro default :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

a cle for windows 10 pro default

1. a cle for windows 10 pro default - Similar Threads - cle pro default

2. Windows 10 Pro Purchase Now Defaults to Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Purchase Now Defaults to Home: Purchased below Win 10 Pro DVD WIN PRO 10 64BIT ENGLISH 1PK DSP OEI DVD Label Part No.: X20-19608 Internal Part:FQC-08930 Work Order No.:71513/1 Build Date:03/12/23 Made in USA PrinterID No.:799 Updated my system with the new product key on 12/19/2023. Later, I attempted to...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Purchase Now Defaults to Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Purchase Now Defaults to Home: Purchased below Win 10 Pro DVD WIN PRO 10 64BIT ENGLISH 1PK DSP OEI DVD Label Part No.: X20-19608 Internal Part:FQC-08930 Work Order No.:71513/1 Build Date:03/12/23 Made in USA PrinterID No.:799 Updated my system with the new product key on 12/19/2023. Later, I attempted to...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Purchase Now Defaults to Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Default Cursor Speed in Windows 10 Pro.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Default Cursor Speed in Windows 10 Pro.: I wanted to lower the cursor speed in my windows PC and lowered the mouse sensitivity. But now i want it back to normal. It is set to 6 right now. it can be set from 1-20. what is the default speed. Please help! submitted by /u/hamad_godzilla [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Install using Default Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Install using Default Key: Hi, I bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key from g2a.com. Didn't know that it only works for clean installs. I have a HP Omen laptop that came Preinstalled with Win 10 Home. I see in the forums and online in other places that i can upgrade to Windows 10 Pro using the...
  7. Setting Default Web Browser on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting Default Web Browser on Windows 10 Pro: I am unable to set change the default web browser on my lap top running Windows 10 Pro, I am logged in with Admin rights. If i go to settings in Google Chrome web browser and select Make Default Windows settings home page comes up a nothing else happens. If i click the start...
  8. Default Xbox app preinstalled with windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default Xbox app preinstalled with windows 10 pro?: What is the default Xbox app that comes preinstalled with windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-xbox-app-preinstalled-with-windows-10-pro/22433c93-62ca-4421-bd4a-c5398cabf9cd
  9. Setting default app not working on windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting default app not working on windows 10 Pro: There are many other posts on the issue, in my case none of them have worked however. I am running Windows 10 pro and i am trying to make emacs my default app for opening .tex, .fsx., .dll, .fs and .fsi files. Emacs is not installed on windows the usual way so i cannot use...
  10. MA CLE WINDOWS A DISPARUE DE MON PC QUE FAIRE?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MA CLE WINDOWS A DISPARUE DE MON PC QUE FAIRE?: MA WINDOWS UN DISPARUE DE MON PC QUE FAIRE? Même le centre Windows ne la retrouver pas. Je l'avais encore il y a semaine et la plus rien. Même le dépannage ne fonctionne pas. J'ai besoin d'informaticien expérimenté. Cordialement Laurinda GONCALVES...