Windows 10: A clear rectangle show on the bottom left corner of my monitor

Discus and support A clear rectangle show on the bottom left corner of my monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need help with this issue I see a rectangle that is transparent, it is located in the bottom left corner of my screen i can see when im in user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hussain_kekw, Jul 10, 2020.

1. A clear rectangle show on the bottom left corner of my monitor

I need help with this issue I see a rectangle that is transparent, it is located in the bottom left corner of my screen i can see when im in user selection, i see in the desktop, i even see it when i'm playing games.

A clear rectangle show on the bottom left corner of my monitor 8f32cab3-345d-42c0-bf39-d16908cf1080?upload=true.jpg A clear rectangle show on the bottom left corner of my monitor 62c63144-29ad-4265-9d99-7d74ad0a0970?upload=true.jpg

:)

Hussain_kekw, Jul 10, 2020

2. Erroneous symbols at the bottom left corner of desktop icons

I'm running Windows 10 with the latest updates. A few days ago, the icons for objects on the desktop changed appearance. The icons are correct but
    all have a symbol at the bottom left corner:

• Shortcuts show the correct shortcut symbol
    • All files erroneously show a shortcut symbol
    • Almost all folders erroneously show a shortcut symbol
    • Some folders erroneously show "X"

The icons for files and folders (including the Desktop folder) displayed using File Explorer are all normal.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

KenSympson, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Mouse wont respond in bottom left corner

When i go to left click on anything in my bottom right corner, it wont register. when i right click, it works just fine, but left clicking it wont. the area it doesn't work in is just right above the time and date, its a small little box that wont work.
    It came to my attention when I tried to open my friends list on Steam. If that gives you any idea as to where its located.

KevinZiemba, Jul 10, 2020
  4. PPIX Win User

A clear rectangle show on the bottom left corner of my monitor

white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen

Hi!

I have had this issue for few days. I have this white rectangle on bottom right corner of the screen just above the taskbar, about 0,5x1cm sized and it is there always. Only when shutting down and few seconds after opening its away. I have windows 10. The
    box is just there and nothing happens when i double-click it and there is no menu or anything showing when I try to click it on the right mousebutton.

I have already tried:

- Matwarebytes

- F-secure virus scan

- DISM

- sfc

I tried to find help from here also but didn't find anything. Please help.

Thema:

A clear rectangle show on the bottom left corner of my monitor

1. A clear rectangle show on the bottom left corner of my monitor - Similar Threads - clear rectangle show

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  4. White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen: I have a Windows 10.. And I have this white rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen, that just doesn't go away..it has already been 3 days since it is there. Please help me !...
  5. White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen

White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen: I have a Windows 10.. And I have this white rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen, that just doesn't go away..it has already been 3 days since it is there. Please help me !...
  6. White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop

Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop: I have this weird grey box in the top left of my desktop, I have seen other people who have had this problem and was wondering if I could get an answer. Here's a screenshot:Here's some things I know about it:-It does not appear on startup-When it does appear all desktop icons...
  8. Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop: I have this weird grey box in the top left of my desktop, I have seen other people who have had this problem and was wondering if I could get an answer. Here's a screenshot:Here's some things I know about it:-It does not appear on startup-When it does appear all desktop icons...
  9. white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen: Hi! I have had this issue for few days. I have this white rectangle on bottom right corner of the screen just above the taskbar, about 0,5x1cm sized and it is there always. Only when shutting down and few seconds after opening its away. I have windows 10. The box is just...
  10. Small Gray Rectangle in Upper Left Corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small Gray Rectangle in Upper Left Corner: First of all, I am using a Surface Pro 3. This problem is weird because it only happens once in a while when my laptop goes to sleep (but not always), and it only goes away once I restart my computer. [IMG] I cannot use my desktop while it is there, and I can move the gray...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com