Windows 10: A Closer Look at Some Awesome Windows 10 Gaming Machines

Discus and support A Closer Look at Some Awesome Windows 10 Gaming Machines in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At the recent Xbox Showcase event in San Francisco, we had a chance to take a look at some of this year’s biggest Windows 10 games, including recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

A Closer Look at Some Awesome Windows 10 Gaming Machines

Source: A Closer Look at Some Awesome Windows 10 Gaming Machines | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 18, 2016
  2. Hilcias Win User

Does somebody know if the game was finally finished or not?

* Original Title: Free Game

I clearly remember watching a video were Microsoft let us know there was a game in development for Windows 10. This game was supposed to be included with the Windows 10 udpate and it was supposed to be free as well. The Trailer of the game looked awesome,
    like an adventure or RPG game.

Does somebody know if the game was finally finished or not? If it was, is it included on the update or is it downloadable on the Store? Does somebody knows the name of the Game?

Thanks!

Hilcias, Apr 18, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Storage Usage Incorrect

Hi Likhitha -

I've been dealing with a similar issue. Storage Usage claims that I have 12.3 GB of Apps & Games, but when I take a closer look and add up the size of the files on my machine, I only have 4.4 GB.

I tried your two scans and came up with no problems.

Any further recommendations?

Daniel Prial, Apr 18, 2016
Thema:

A Closer Look at Some Awesome Windows 10 Gaming Machines

1. A Closer Look at Some Awesome Windows 10 Gaming Machines - Similar Threads - Closer Awesome Gaming

2. Closer look at new Microsoft Store for Windows 11 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Closer look at new Microsoft Store for Windows 11 and Windows 10: During the second event aimed at developers, Microsoft took the wraps off its new app store for Windows 11 and Windows 10. The Microsoft Store, otherwise known as Windows Store, has been “rebuilt” and redesigned to offer more than the store currently available on Windows 10....
  3. A closer look at Xbox Series X

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at Xbox Series X: [ATTACH] A few months ago, we revealed Xbox Series X, our fastest, most powerful console ever, designed for a console generation that has you, the player, at its center. When it is released this holiday season, Xbox Series X will set a new bar for performance, speed and...
  4. A closer look at the new Start menu on Windows 10X

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at the new Start menu on Windows 10X: On October 2, Microsoft announced Windows 10X for dual-screen and folding devices like Surface Neo. According to Microsoft, the OS is based on Windows 10 and it comes with a series of user-interface changes, including a new Start that offers less cluttered experience....
  5. A closer look at Lenovo’s first foldable Windows 10 device

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at Lenovo’s first foldable Windows 10 device: We’ve recently seen the first wave of foldable phones, but there hasn’t been a single foldable device running Windows 10. PC maker Lenovo has announced that it is also on the course to expand the market of foldable technologies and its first foldable device would run...
  6. A closer look at new Skype experience for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at new Skype experience for Windows 10: A few days back, Microsoft updated the old Skype app into a new UWP app built on React Native instead of XAML. The comes with the same design guidelines as seen on other platforms meaning it doesn’t follow the Fluent Design guidelines but it’s still much better than the old...
  7. Windows 10 Tip: A closer look at the Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Tip: A closer look at the Windows Store: What do you call a place that has the latest movies, TV, music, apps and games? The Windows Store of course! With the latest Windows 10 Anniversary Update the Windows Store is better than ever. Today, we’re giving you a quick tour around the new Store. [img] To find...
  8. A closer look at the Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at the Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter: A closer look at the Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter [img] In Windows Insider Preview build 14371, Dona Sarkar and her Microsoft team introduced a new feature called Activation Troubleshooter for Windows 10. Activation Troubleshooter makes it easier to fix...
  9. Windows 10: A closer look at the new Battery Saver feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: A closer look at the new Battery Saver feature: Battery Saver, as the name implies, will help your mobile device make the most out of your battery. This feature works by limiting the background activity on your device when the mode is activated. You can turn the feature on at anytime but there is also a setting to have it...
  10. A closer look at Windows Ink

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at Windows Ink: Hello! I’m Li-Chen Miller, Group Program Manager for the Windows Ink team. I’m excited to share that many of the rich capabilities of Windows Ink are now available to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring today, and we will continue to light up new experiences over the coming...