A closer look at Windows 10's new text input canvas

Discus and support A closer look at Windows 10's new text input canvas in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; [img] Earlier this week, Microsoft released a build of Windows 10 to Insiders, and it brought with it many new features. One new addition in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: A closer look at Windows 10s new text input canvas

:)

Brink, Mar 20, 2015
  2. BossDweeb Win User
    BossDweeb, Mar 20, 2015
  3. Albert van Dorssen Win User
    Windows10 journal palm rejection

I am experiencing problems with pen input on a tablet PC and working in Windows Journal. This occured after I converted to Windows10 (no problems before in Windows 7). The hand palm rejection doesn't seem to work (problem: hand palm is sketching too when
    it touches the canvas, generating messy lines on the canvas). Does somebody know a solution for this problem? Thanks,

Albert van Dorssen, Mar 20, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Hmmm,
    What a PITA with a mouse! *Biggrin

[​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 20, 2015
Thema:

A closer look at Windows 10's new text input canvas - Similar Threads - closer 10's text

1. A closer look at Intel Tiger Rapids dual-screen Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at Intel Tiger Rapids dual-screen Windows 10 PC: Intel’s got some great ideas. The project codenamed Tiger Rapids is said to be the future of mobile computing. Intel Tiger Rapids is a dual-screen prototype that runs full Windows 10 operating system, has a 7.9-inch LCD on one side and E Ink panel on the other. Intel’s Tiger...
  2. A closer look at dual-screen Windows 10 devices, the future of PCs

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at dual-screen Windows 10 devices, the future of PCs: Microsoft, Intel, Asus and the other PCs makers have started picturing dual-screen Ultrabooks, with both sides of the laptop-tablet now sporting LED screens. It looks like the dual-screen setup may not be just for phones and pocketable devices as the laptops will join the...
  3. A closer look at Asus jaw-dropping ScreenPad for Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at Asus jaw-dropping ScreenPad for Windows 10 laptop: Asus today at Computex announced the interactive ScreenPad feature for Windows 10, and the ZenBook Pro 15 is the first laptop to support it. ScreenPad is an innovative and interactive feature available only on select hardware configuration. A laptop would need to come with a...
  4. Can the black Start Menu be somewhat closer to those of Win 7 or Win 8

in Windows 10 News
    Can the black Start Menu be somewhat closer to those of Win 7 or Win 8: I don't like the arrangement of programs and the color of the Win 10 start menu. I have several other questions: Can i remove the Xbox and other pre-installed applications? Where is the old Control Panel? i get to it when i type Control Panel in the search box alrright but...
  5. Facebook making updates to rankings to bring people closer together

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook making updates to rankings to bring people closer together: Facebook was built to bring people closer together and build relationships. One of the ways we do this is by connecting people to meaningful posts from their friends and family in News Feed. Over the next few months, we’ll be making updates to ranking so people have more...
  6. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Brings Closer to Windows for Everyone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Brings Closer to Windows for Everyone: Today, with the launch of the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, Microsoft is taking a big step forward on our journey to make our products more accessible and empower people with disabilities. Our teams have been working tirelessly to build inclusive content and expand the...
  7. A Closer Look at the Project Scorpio Xbox Development Kit

in Windows 10 News
    A Closer Look at the Project Scorpio Xbox Development Kit: KfARlsRtdPY Team Xbox is hard at work preparing to launch Project Scorpio later this year, but just last month we started shipping a different kind of console – the Project Scorpio Xbox Development Kit. We announced Project Scorpio early so we could get it into the hands...
A closer look at Windows 10's new text input canvas solved