Windows 10: A closer look at Windows Ink

Discus and support A closer look at Windows Ink in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello! I’m Li-Chen Miller, Group Program Manager for the Windows Ink team. I’m excited to share that many of the rich capabilities of Windows Ink are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

A closer look at Windows Ink

Source: A closer look at Windows Ink | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Apr 21, 2016
  2. dencal Win User

This App is available on the Insider, but as yet not on Surface Pro 4, for which it suited.
    Hopefully soon.

:)

dencal, Apr 21, 2016
  3. Windows Ink Workspace - Sketchpad Ruler

Hi,

For us to effectively know the reason behind this, can you confirm what device are you using for the application? Also, have you tried pressing the Esc key on your key board and see if it helps? In most cases, users are dragging the ruler out of their screen
    if they are not using it but some are having issues using the virtual ruler as their device is not specifically compatible with the application. For further details regarding this, kindly check this link

Hope this helps and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to post back.

Jomel_Santos, Apr 21, 2016
  4. A closer look at Windows Ink

Can I use sticky notes app without pen?

Hello Neo,

Before proceeding further, I would like to know what is the make and model of the notebook?

Please be informed that, you cannot use finger gestures to type notes.

For additional information, I would suggest you to refer the below link.

A closer look at Windows Ink - Windows Experience Blog

Do let us know the status of the issue.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Apr 21, 2016
  5. johngalt Win User
    Time for me to dig out my Wacom touch pad...

johngalt, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. A closer look at Windows Ink - Similar Threads - closer Ink

2. Planning to upgrade to 11 one 10's EOL nears closer, I have some worries.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Planning to upgrade to 11 one 10's EOL nears closer, I have some worries.: I have an 8GB laptop, and Health Checker shows I qualify for 11. Despite this, people have given me mixed results due to it being, well, a laptop.My concerns are:What are the chances my laptop gets screwed up during the upgrade?Is 8GB decent enough?How long would an upgrade...
  3. Planning to upgrade to 11 one 10's EOL nears closer, I have some worries.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Planning to upgrade to 11 one 10's EOL nears closer, I have some worries.: I have an 8GB laptop, and Health Checker shows I qualify for 11. Despite this, people have given me mixed results due to it being, well, a laptop.My concerns are:What are the chances my laptop gets screwed up during the upgrade?Is 8GB decent enough?How long would an upgrade...
  4. Planning to upgrade to 11 one 10's EOL nears closer, I have some worries.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to make the spacing of caption buttons minmaxclose closer, the point here is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make the spacing of caption buttons minmaxclose closer, the point here is the...: How to make the spacing of caption buttons minmaxclose closer, the point here is the ratio or the frame, 1:1 not 1:2 or 1:2,5....thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-the-spacing-of-caption-buttons/267f570a-a959-4faf-b619-d7216d364736
  6. How to make the spacing of caption buttons minmaxclose closer, the point here is the...

How to make the spacing of caption buttons minmaxclose closer, the point here is the...: How to make the spacing of caption buttons minmaxclose closer, the point here is the ratio or the frame, 1:1 not 1:2 or 1:2,5....thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-the-spacing-of-caption-buttons/267f570a-a959-4faf-b619-d7216d364736
  7. We take a closer look at Suggested Actions in Windows 11, and show you how to disable it

in Windows 10 News
    We take a closer look at Suggested Actions in Windows 11, and show you how to disable it: Microsoft released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25115 to the Dev Channel. It introduced a new feature called Suggested Actions. [ATTACH] Microsoft showcased it with two screenshots. We take a closer look at it to see how it works. How to use Suggested Actions in...
  8. Windows 10 Blue Screen after bringing my phone closer made my graphics performance go down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Blue Screen after bringing my phone closer made my graphics performance go down: Hello,I had an issue with my pc. This is my pc:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50 GHz 8 CPUs at 2.5 GHzGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650.RAM: 8 GBSystem Type: 64 bits.Some days ago I was using my computer normally, but I suddenly brought my phone closer to the pc...
  9. Windows 10 Blue Screen after bringing my phone closer made my graphics performance go down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Blue Screen after bringing my phone closer made my graphics performance go down: Hello,I had an issue with my pc. This is my pc:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50 GHz 8 CPUs at 2.5 GHzGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650.RAM: 8 GBSystem Type: 64 bits.Some days ago I was using my computer normally, but I suddenly brought my phone closer to the pc...
  10. Windows 10 Blue Screen after bringing my phone closer made my graphics performance go down