Windows 10: A cmd screen keeps popping up

Discus and support A cmd screen keeps popping up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There is a cmd screen which keeps popping up on my Windows 10 and on the title bar of the cmd screen is written C: \Users\Shaurya Garg\App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShauryaGarg, Aug 2, 2021.

1. A cmd screen keeps popping up

There is a cmd screen which keeps popping up on my Windows 10 and on the title bar of the cmd screen is written C: \Users\Shaurya Garg\App data\Roaming\avutuut

:)

ShauryaGarg, Aug 2, 2021
  2. nicpo Win User

Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

Hi all,

After an attack of intrusive software which I have now resolved I keep getting command prompt popping up for a split second. I managed to capture the command with a screen recorder and slow motion play back..

After reading a thread from 2014 on here I followed the advice given and tried to list the jobs but it reads listed jobs 0.

Any advice. this pop up is driving me crazy!

A cmd screen keeps popping up [​IMG]

A cmd screen keeps popping up [​IMG]

nicpo, Aug 2, 2021
  3. CMD pop up

Just recently CMD has popped up at start up. Flashes on for a few seconds, no message, its blank.

I have tried all the suggestions on line, even stopping Microsoft services that seems to work but gets rid of on screen caps indication.

Running Windows 10 on a Acer laptop. Recent updates include Microsoft and Display adapter.

Any suggestions that I have not tried already would be appreciated ?

RossWilliamson, Aug 2, 2021
  4. A cmd screen keeps popping up

On screen keypad keeps popping up!.

Hi Lynda,

The On-Screen keyboard may keep on popping up if it's not properly disabled. I highly suggest that you follow these steps:

1. Select the Start menu and then type “ease of access”. Press Enter when the Ease of Access Center option appears.
    2. Click “Use the computer without a mouse or keyboard.”
    3. Uncheck the “Use On-Screen Keyboard” checkbox. Click OK to save your changes and exit this screen.
    4. Restart your computer.

See the photo below.
    A cmd screen keeps popping up a71b6c65-b477-4600-a027-6f905a1d3369?upload=true.png

You may also refer to the answer of Kiran Kishore on this

Do let us know if you have any other concerns.

Raymond Ave, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

A cmd screen keeps popping up

1. A cmd screen keeps popping up - Similar Threads - cmd screen keeps

2. cmd prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd prompt keeps popping up: everytime i am doing something on chrome ,I'll get this popup:windows\\system 32/cmd. how can i get rid of it for good. My computer originally had windows 10 and now has windows 11 home....
  3. cmd prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cmd prompt keeps popping up: everytime i am doing something on chrome ,I'll get this popup:windows\\system 32/cmd. how can i get rid of it for good. My computer originally had windows 10 and now has windows 11 home....
  4. CMD keeps popping up and closing instantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD keeps popping up and closing instantly: Hi, I updated my computer to Windows 11 recently, and I updated everything in my PC. But my cmd is popping up and closing instantly, and it disturbs me. Is there any way to fix it?. I saw some threads in this site but unfortunately I do not have the same bug as I saw.My cmd...
  5. CMD keeps popping up and closing instantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD keeps popping up and closing instantly: Hi, I updated my computer to Windows 11 recently, and I updated everything in my PC. But my cmd is popping up and closing instantly, and it disturbs me. Is there any way to fix it?. I saw some threads in this site but unfortunately I do not have the same bug as I saw.My cmd...
  6. CMD Keeps Randomly Popping Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD Keeps Randomly Popping Up: I have no idea but CMD prompt keeps popping up for absolutely no reason.I'm not doing anything that should trigger it. I close it as soon as it pops up since I don't know what it's doing.It's been like this for about a month now and it's getting really annoying.Any advice on...
  7. blank CMD screen pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    blank CMD screen pop up: hi, there's always a one time blank CMD screen pop up whenever I use my laptop. is it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/blank-cmd-screen-pop-up/c524ae6b-416d-4bc7-adff-aa3319a152c5
  8. Cmd pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cmd pop up: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This pop up appears after fresh install and reboot should I be worried? I don't know what the command line is in the 2nd cmd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pop-up/d24ee170-f6c4-46fa-9ddc-a07e2373477b
  9. cmd promt error keep popping up

cmd promt error keep popping up: [ATTACH]i kep getting this error msg every like 30 seconds its either related to a visual basic compiler which i have no i dea what that is (cuz i dont remember downloading a visual basic programming app ) or its related to .netframework i just wanna stop this error from...
  10. CMD screen pop-ups

CMD screen pop-ups: Whenever I start my pc, as soon as I enter the desktop, I recieve a pop-up CMD black screen and right after it, another pop-up(white coloured) appears. This 2nd pop-up says: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\(pc name)\appData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\deecgivf\sgsusbvv.exe'....