Windows 10: A complicated computer problem...

Discus and support A complicated computer problem... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm experiencing a very infuriating issue with my computer right now, as I thought this issue I'm having right now is too complicated for me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dan P. Lyons, Sep 22, 2022.

1. A complicated computer problem...

I'm experiencing a very infuriating issue with my computer right now, as I thought this issue I'm having right now is too complicated for me to describe all in one inquiry.I was just trying to view photos, and when I tried to view one, I got an error message saying: "This app can't open: Check the Store for more info about Photos.", and after I closed that message down, the next one pops up: "The application cannot be started. Try reinstalling the application to fix the problem."Another problem I have is that the Windows 11 taskbar is reverted back to the Windows 10 taskbar. I would try to sho

:)

Dan P. Lyons, Sep 22, 2022
  2. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Sep 22, 2022
  3. whats a good computer??

cause my parents don't trust building a computer and all the possible hassles of of rmaing... i try explain to them its nothing complicated but yeah. i already have the list of everything i wanted like a gigabyte p35, q6600 G0 stepping, 2 gb 800, corsair 620w, thermalright 120 extreme, cooler master 690, scythe s-flex 120mm fans, 320gb seagate barracuda sata, blah.

nguyenpeter76, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Aquinus Win User

A complicated computer problem...

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

A complicated computer problem...

1. A complicated computer problem... - Similar Threads - complicated computer problem

2. A complicated computer problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A complicated computer problem...: I'm experiencing a very infuriating issue with my computer right now, as I thought this issue I'm having right now is too complicated for me to describe all in one inquiry.I was just trying to view photos, and when I tried to view one, I got an error message saying: "This app...
  3. BSOD complications, "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD complications, "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck": Hello, I've recently been having BSOD crashes. I used Memtest86 and passed with no issues found. I've been having KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_CRASHES mostly, though after a suggestion that an independent advisor gave me having to do with discord, it seems to have fixed that type of...
  4. Complicated activation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Complicated activation problem: Hi, here's my problemLong ago I built a PC and purchased a retail version of Windows 7 with a CD key Later I took the offer of a free upgrade to Windows 10I did not upgrade to Windows 11 on this PC because it did not meet the Microsoft minimum requirementsYesterday I decided...
  5. Complicated activation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complicated activation problem: Hi, here's my problemLong ago I built a PC and purchased a retail version of Windows 7 with a CD key Later I took the offer of a free upgrade to Windows 10I did not upgrade to Windows 11 on this PC because it did not meet the Microsoft minimum requirementsYesterday I decided...
  6. Complications in adding a user.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Complications in adding a user.: I am attempting to add a user actually me to Windows 10. User Me was already on the program, but removed. When I attempt to add it back with the email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I receive the alert...
  7. Internet Complications

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Complications: So, I've been having this issue lately, where I can't stay connected to the internet for the life of me. I have tried numerous of things, and none seem to be working. The connection would be perfectly fine, and then five minutes later, it'll disconnect for no reason. If I...
  8. It's complicated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It's complicated: Hey. I am about a sand grain close to losing my mind over this. I have a lot of problems with my Lenovo office 360 computer but it all ties to one word...STORAGE. I am going to start from the beginning. I got a message on my laptop a couple weeks ago telling me that my disk...
  9. Windows edition complications

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows edition complications: Hi all, Slightly complicated question here. I have a laptop that was originally running Windows 10 Home. I also have another older PC that had Windows 10 Pro. I wanted to install the Pro edition on my new laptop so I used slmgr to deactivate the license on the old PC and...
  10. Microsoft complication

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft complication: Recently, I attempted to renew or update my Windows 10 to no avail .. afterwards to my dismay, I am seeing a Note from Microsoft saying that I need to fix it before I continue .. I do not know how to do this ..help ?? thanks...