Windows 10: A computer activated automatically when connected to internet if that mean this computer is...

Discus and support A computer activated automatically when connected to internet if that mean this computer is... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi guys: I bought a computer from web store. when I started this computer first time and did not connect internet, this compute was not activated,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BenjaminFang-, Jun 16, 2019.

1. A computer activated automatically when connected to internet if that mean this computer is...

Hi guys:

I bought a computer from web store. when I started this computer first time and did not connect internet, this compute was not activated, but after I connected to internet, this compute activated automatically. Is that mean I bought a compute that someone else have activated or this compute is secondhand?

:)

BenjaminFang-, Jun 16, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

A computer activated automatically when connected to internet if that mean this computer is... [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

A computer activated automatically when connected to internet if that mean this computer is... [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Giving a Computer Internet from Another Computer

One of my computer has internet via wireless, and the other does not.

Computer A: Windows Server 2003, connected via wireless
    Computer B: Windows Server 2003, no internet (this is the computer I want to give internet!)

I want to give computer B internet from computer A by connecting them via Ethernet, and bridging the connection. I did this, and it did not work. Any thoughts?

PVTCaboose1337, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Anna Bol Win User

A computer activated automatically when connected to internet if that mean this computer is...

Internet connection causes computer to loose power.

Hello Cliff,

An outdated network adapter can be one possible reason for this.
    To isolate the issue, kindly provide us these details:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • How are you connected to the internet? Is it via Ethernet cable or is it wirelessly connected?
    • Have you installed the latest Windows updates?

To help us diagnose the cause of this error, we would suggest that you follow these steps:

Step 1: Boot into safe mode and check if the issue persists

Safe mode starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and services. To boot into safe mode, kindly follow the steps on this link.

Step 2: If issue does not persist in safe mode, we suggest you to place the computer in clean boot and check which third party application driver is causing the issue.

Follow the steps on this link to
    perform a clean boot.

Note: After troubleshooting, make sure to set the computer to start as usual as mentioned in Step 7 in the above KB article.

We’ll keep an eye out for your response.

Anna Bol, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

A computer activated automatically when connected to internet if that mean this computer is...

1. A computer activated automatically when connected to internet if that mean this computer is... - Similar Threads - computer activated automatically

2. computer will not connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer will not connect to internet: I have a dell inspiron running windows 11. My computer is not connecting to wifi and it won’t even show the wifi button to even try to connect to anything. I run the trouble shooter and it says to plug an Ethernet cable in. I don’t have one to do that currently. After...
  3. computer will not connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer will not connect to internet: I have a dell inspiron running windows 11. My computer is not connecting to wifi and it won’t even show the wifi button to even try to connect to anything. I run the trouble shooter and it says to plug an Ethernet cable in. I don’t have one to do that currently. After...
  4. Computer shuts down automatically when keyboard connected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer shuts down automatically when keyboard connected: Why does my pc shut down whenever I connect my keyboard? I tried anti-virus, still didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-automatically-when-keyboard/49aa5f89-905e-4a21-a2e5-33ee82c7a398
  5. Connecting to internet crashes computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to internet crashes computer: my laptop crashes every time I connect to the internet. More specifically, it crashes whenever DCOM tries to run. So its fine until an application that uses internet tries to open and use the internet, like a browser. The stop code is usually WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, and it...
  6. Computer BSoD when connecting to internet

Computer BSoD when connecting to internet: My computer is bluescreening when it connects to the internet. It crashes with error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I tried disabling some drivers but it didn't work. I did a virus scan and nothing showed up. Everything works fine when not connected to the internet. How do I fix...
  7. Computer not connecting to internet

Computer not connecting to internet: I have an issue with My computer and saying that it’s connected to the Internet with a ethernet cord but when I try to go into websites like steam discord any non-trusted like website but I like Microsoft and whenever I try or like I said when I search stuff up at work but...
  8. computer not connecting to internet

computer not connecting to internet: This is about my previous question. I have internet since i'm able to send this to you on my old computer. I purchased a new computer. It says i'm connected but I can not log on to anything with it. It said thread broken or no internet. Please advise what I can do....
  9. computer will not connect to internet

computer will not connect to internet: I just purchased a new HP Envy and am considering returning it because it will not connect to the internet. I keep getting this error message: "The Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 160MHz adapter s experiencing problems." I see other are having this problem also. Is this...
  10. Computer says not connected to internet when I'm connected to internet

Computer says not connected to internet when I'm connected to internet: I am currently connected through Ethernet and am able to access the internet and any other programs that require the internet. My computer says that I'm "Connected" through Ethernet, but the icon shows that it isn't connected. It also says it isn't connected in the "Network &...