Windows 10: A COMPUTER HARDWARE ISSUE

Discus and support A COMPUTER HARDWARE ISSUE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; THERE'S A PROBLEM IN MY LAPTOP THAT HIS DVD DOESN'T PLAY MOVIES I HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND I TRIED TO UPDATE THE DVD AND TRY TO PUT OTHER... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GILADW, Sep 14, 2018.

1. GILADW Win User

A COMPUTER HARDWARE ISSUE

THERE'S A PROBLEM IN MY LAPTOP THAT HIS DVD DOESN'T PLAY MOVIES I HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND

I TRIED TO UPDATE THE DVD AND TRY TO PUT OTHER MOVIES BUT IT DIDN'T HELP WHAT'S THE solution

FOR THAT ?

:)

GILADW, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Headphones wont register in Computer. (not broken and require no hardware to install, was working before)

Hi Peter,

This issue might occur due to the missing or corrupted drivers. Please follow the method
    below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run Hardware troubleshooter and checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Hardware and sound under Troubleshoot computer problems.

• Click on Hardware and devices under Devices.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist try the method below.

Method 2.

I suggest you to make sure that the headphone that you are using are set as default in the computer. Follow these steps to check this:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Playback devices”.
    • Now, right click on empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.
    • Select “headphone” and click on “Properties” and make sure that the headphone is enabled & set as default.
    • Reconnect your headphones and check if issue is resolved.

Let us know the status of the issue in regards with your headphones. Your reply is important to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Remote Desktop Issue - Remote computer reboots !

Hi Steve,

Have you tried updating your drivers? If not we suggest that you update the drivers. It is also possible that there
    is a problem with the connection. Kindly check the connections too. If the issue persist, perform these following methods:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Hardware and Devices.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices.

Method 2:
    Run SFC Scan.

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

This will check and run an auto-repair on the issue.

Method 3:
    Run DISM Tool.

After running the
    SFC scan
    and the issue still persist, run the
    DISM
    to check the system health and to try restoring the files. To run
    DISM tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

NOTE:
    This might take a while
    to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

1. A COMPUTER HARDWARE ISSUE - Similar Threads - COMPUTER HARDWARE ISSUE

2. Hardware issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware issue: Ive been having a issue with my computer in which while it happens mostly when I play minecraft. However, it does occasionally happen when im just doing whatever, ive tried to repair my firmware still happend and deleted alienware command center because from what I've heard...
  3. Hardware issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware issue: I bought an external hard drive recently. Anytime I have to access the content on it, I have to open a shortcut the drive has created before I'm able to access the contents. Is this normal?Why can't I access the contents directly but have to open a shortcut before?...
  4. Hardware issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hardware issue: I bought an external hard drive recently. Anytime I have to access the content on it, I have to open a shortcut the drive has created before I'm able to access the contents. Is this normal?Why can't I access the contents directly but have to open a shortcut before?...
  5. Testing computer for hardware issues?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Testing computer for hardware issues?: I recently ran into an issue where I was unable to boot up Windows on my Dell desktop:- Upon booting, blue screen with white horizontal broken lines- System attempts to reboot- Black screen with windows symbol --> Preparing Automatic repair…...
  6. Hardware Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hardware Issue: My dad has a Sony VAIO Duo 13. His Sony VAIO Duo 13 will turn off if the charger isn't plug. This computer is at 100% Is there a way so the tablet can function without the charger plugged in 24/7? Can anyone fix this? submitted by /u/OrangeJuiceKitten [link] [comments]...
  7. Hardware Issues With Old Computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware Issues With Old Computer: Hi. I'm not expecting any definite answers, here, but I'm hoping for a few ideas. I decided to try to install Win10 on an old desktop. It is barely minimum spec (896MB RAM - not sure why this isn't 1GB - another issue?). However, this isn't the issue. I can get virtually...
  8. Hardware Issues With Old Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Hardware Issues With Old Computer: Hi. I'm not expecting any definite answers, here, but I'm hoping for a few ideas. I decided to try to install Win10 on an old desktop. It is barely minimum spec (896MB RAM - not sure why this isn't 1GB - another issue?). However, this isn't the issue. I can get virtually...
  9. Hardware issue

Hardware issue: I just installed a new wireless mouse (Microsoft) and now my wireless keyboard won't work. What can I do please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hardware-issue/3bf2aac9-bce6-4f6f-af9b-1ece71b2f577
  10. hardware issues

hardware issues: I have hp laptop and my usb 2.0 port is not working properly, Its getting connected when i connect it with my phone and within 1 sec its getting disconnect and its keep going on. I have tried all the possible solution like troubleshooting, uninstalling the usb drivers and...