Windows 10: A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

Discus and support A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey guys. I have a problem, when i want to update my windows i get this error. [ATTACH] Everything goes well but when it wants to install i get this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Imkamyar, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Imkamyar Win User

A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

Hey guys.

I have a problem, when i want to update my windows i get this error.

A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll... 9faf5b08-4753-4ae8-b8e4-0f6bd480d465?upload=true.png

Everything goes well but when it wants to install i get this error.

It would be great if someone could help me.

Thanks for reading.

:)

Imkamyar, Jul 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 update error - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install.

Hello, I am currently running build 1709 on a desktop and I am trying to upgrade to 1909 to be able to download the xbox app. However, I have been coming into this error for months.

A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install.

I've ran the troubleshooter and just about every other tip on the internet.

I did find a list of drivers in the "setupapi.dev" in the windows inf folder, I just don't know how to read it.

Thanks, Matt

MattRe575757, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Ozpeg Win User
    Windows 10 Update 1903 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install.

I am trying to update my laptop to Windows 10 1903 but keep seeing the error "A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install."

How do I find out which driver is affecting the Windows10 update, so I can uninstall it

Ozpeg, Jul 27, 2020
  4. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

driver 26.20.100.7529 installation

I try doing a Windows update and it shows that the driver 26.20.100.7529 is to be downloaded and installed. But I noticed it already got installed successfully today, the 29th. The problem is they keep trying to reinstall it and I get the following
    message: A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install. I would like to get this message taken off the Windows update since that driver was already installed on my computer.

ArnoldBaumfalk, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

1. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll... - Similar Threads - current driver may

2. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: I've had this message say this for a while tried a bunch of different things to try to get around it nothing has worked any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-current-driver-on-your-pc-may-be-better-than-the/558047bf-d4f1-425b-a68d-427204b7ce65
  3. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: I've had this message say this for a while tried a bunch of different things to try to get around it nothing has worked any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-current-driver-on-your-pc-may-be-better-than-the/558047bf-d4f1-425b-a68d-427204b7ce65
  4. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: Hello,I am currently trying to update my computer from 2019-04 Cumulative Update 1709. I have tried the software distribution trick but I've had no luck. If anyone can help that would be amazing...
  6. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: Hello,I am currently trying to update my computer from 2019-04 Cumulative Update 1709. I have tried the software distribution trick but I've had no luck. If anyone can help that would be amazing...
  7. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-current-driver-on-your-pc-may-be-better-than-the/99d6ba0d-5a43-4a4e-8fcb-b20d2acab413
  9. "A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

"A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: "A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install." I see this has been an ongoing issue over the last three years. That I'm as the next customer in line for endless hours of "repeated' research. Do you plan...
  10. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: I keep getting this error when Windows attempts to update. How can I fix this? Thanks! Al https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-current-driver-on-your-pc-may-be-better-than-the/159385a5-a18a-40ab-8528-e143b3c13e2a