Windows 10: A custom tool-bar keeps getting removed from the Taskbar in Windows 10

Discus and support A custom tool-bar keeps getting removed from the Taskbar in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I like to have: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs as a tool-bar item on the task bar. With the latest two upgrades this item... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jo Mykle Hofseth, Oct 23, 2019.

1. A custom tool-bar keeps getting removed from the Taskbar in Windows 10

I like to have:

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

as a tool-bar item on the task bar.

With the latest two upgrades this item disappers from the task bar.

I have 5 computers (home and pro). The same happens on all of them.

It happens on upgrades of windows 10, and randomly on the latest version (non-insider version)

Jo

:)

Jo Mykle Hofseth, Oct 23, 2019
  2. I_askYou Win User

Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

When I right click on Taskbar, there is no "Search" in the list.

I_askYou, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Taskbar Scroll Bar Removal

Hi Nick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the below mentioned steps and check if it helps.

• Right-click on an empty area of the Windows taskbar. Click to clear the checkmark from the "Lock the Taskbar" option if needed.
    • Then right-click an empty area of the taskbar, and then select "Properties."
    • Click to place a check in the "Group Similar Taskbar Buttons" box. Click "Apply" followed by "OK" to confirm the changes. This option combines multiple instances of the same application into a single taskbar button. If this does not remove the scroll arrows,
      continue to the next step.
    • Hover your mouse cursor over the border between the Windows taskbar and the desktop until a double-arrow icon replaces the standard pointer.
    • Click the taskbar border and drag it upward to double the height of the taskbar. Any icons on the second row will be displayed, and the scroll arrows will vanish.

Keep us posted for any concerns with windows, we're glad to assist you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Oct 23, 2019
  4. A custom tool-bar keeps getting removed from the Taskbar in Windows 10

Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

Hi Jos,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in taskbar settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to show search bar in the taskbar and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Taskbar.

2. Then click on Search.

3. Select Search box from the list.

Please get back to us with an update on issue wit finding Search box in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

A custom tool-bar keeps getting removed from the Taskbar in Windows 10

1. A custom tool-bar keeps getting removed from the Taskbar in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - custom tool bar

2. Getting the tool bar back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting the tool bar back: The tool bar has changed on my Mediaface while I was making my CD booklet. Now I cannot find the dropdown menu for : File, save as, export etc. I am not very good with the computer but have always managed to do my own CDs. Please please can anyone tell me how to access the...
  3. Getting the tool bar back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting the tool bar back: The tool bar has changed on my Mediaface while I was making my CD booklet. Now I cannot find the dropdown menu for : File, save as, export etc. I am not very good with the computer but have always managed to do my own CDs. Please please can anyone tell me how to access the...
  4. How to get Snipping Tool on Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to get Snipping Tool on Taskbar in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Snipping Tool can be used to create screenshots and screen snippets of a screen on your Windows computer. However, with recent feature updates of Windows 10, Microsoft has replaced it with the all-new Snip and Sketch app. But some [...] This post How to...
  5. tool bar in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tool bar in windows 10: how do I find my tool bar in windows 10 * Moved from IE9/Vista https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-bar-in-windows-10/2d619a59-79a9-471e-8be8-23f68346811d
  6. How to remove ENG language bar/icon from taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove ENG language bar/icon from taskbar?: I would like to remove the ENG bar/icon from the taskbar but cannot find the relevant setting. For some reason the US keyboard layout is listed even though it's not present in the control panel. Screenshot: http://imgur.com/0gDJMHy.png 89288
  7. Is there a custom installation tool for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a custom installation tool for Windows 10?: I'm using RT Seven Lite for some Windows 7 computers and I was curious if there is something like this for Windows 10? 49026
  8. Taskbar/tool bar on my 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar/tool bar on my 2nd monitor: I have this weird taskbar/toolbar on my 2nd monitor it just gets in the way and can't find any kind of setting to deal with it. 34691
  9. How to get into Safe Mode in Windows 10 + Tool bar

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get into Safe Mode in Windows 10 + Tool bar: Hi, I'm using Windows 8.1 and know how to get into safe mode on that operating system. However, my friend has Windows 10 Home Edition and I've never had exposure to it in the past. Question. How does one get into Safe Mode? Also, how can you get the toolbar...
  10. Remove Get Windows 10 Icon from Taskbar in Windows 7 and 8.1

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Get Windows 10 Icon from Taskbar in Windows 7 and 8.1: How to: Remove Get Windows 10 Icon from Taskbar in Windows 7 and 8.1 How to Remove 'Get Windows 10' Icon from Taskbar in Windows 7 and 8.1 [img] Information PCs that Microsoft determines cannot run Windows 10 will not see the Get Windows 10 app before July 29, 2015....