Windows 10: A dark black thing just appears drops down when I point towards Close, Minimize,...

Discus and support A dark black thing just appears drops down when I point towards Close, Minimize,... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] These pictures are of File explorer...but it happens in most of the applications........ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Miyan Jawhar P.M., Nov 26, 2020.

1. A dark black thing just appears drops down when I point towards Close, Minimize,...

A dark black thing just appears drops down when I point towards Close, Minimize,... d0c7329f-da56-43c7-b27d-7818c6f88890?upload=true.png

A dark black thing just appears drops down when I point towards Close, Minimize,... 2ea2e7db-f861-43d0-8f1a-635bbfd3a978?upload=true.png

A dark black thing just appears drops down when I point towards Close, Minimize,... ea97b0a7-0381-4083-b614-2093f3b4ecd3?upload=true.png

These pictures are of File explorer...but it happens in most of the applications.....

:)

Miyan Jawhar P.M., Nov 26, 2020

2. Programs closing when clicking on Minimize

When I click minimize no error appears it just closes like when I press the X button.

I did research and nothing came up about it so no I have not done any troubleshooting steps.

Matthew20cats, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Hawky Win User
    How do I change Minimize, Maximize, and Close colors in Windows 10

Is there any way to change the color of the Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons in Windows 10? The reason I ask is that if I set my Window border color to black (through the hidden Color and Appearance window) or any dark color for that matter, I can't see the buttons at all! *Huh

Border color set to white:

A dark black thing just appears drops down when I point towards Close, Minimize,... [​IMG]

Border color set to black:

A dark black thing just appears drops down when I point towards Close, Minimize,... [​IMG]

Edit: I also just noticed something else. The window name is also black so you can't see that either with the black border.

Hawky, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

A dark black thing just appears drops down when I point towards Close, Minimize,...

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

A dark black thing just appears drops down when I point towards Close, Minimize,...

1. A dark black thing just appears drops down when I point towards Close, Minimize,... - Similar Threads - dark black thing

2. The thing just shut down on me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The thing just shut down on me: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-thing-just-shut-down-on-me/632a7756-f806-4ff9-8be0-49164d8ae99b
  3. The thing just shut down on me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The thing just shut down on me: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-thing-just-shut-down-on-me/632a7756-f806-4ff9-8be0-49164d8ae99b
  4. Apps are being closed when minimized

Apps are being closed when minimized: My laptop, Samsung Galaxy Book GO keeps closing my apps when i minimize them. I asked Samsung and they said it might be in the system tray...but it isn't there......
  5. Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing: Hi, Microsoft Community! I've just stumbled upon an issue with my Windows laptop where nothing happens when I right-click my mouse. Usually, this prompts the drop-down menu. I'm also no longer able to copy anything using the highlight method since the highlighting doesn't...
  6. Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing

Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing: Hi, Microsoft Community! I've just stumbled upon an issue with my Windows laptop where nothing happens when I right-click my mouse. Usually, this prompts the drop-down menu. I'm also no longer able to copy anything using the highlight method since the highlighting doesn't...
  7. Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Internet dropping out when I close the machine down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet dropping out when I close the machine down: I have anew machine but every time I reboot or start up the internet connection is not connected and I have to physically connect it again - a small but irritating issue. Any ideas on what I can do to stop it doing that. 164760
  9. Edge closes when minimized

in Browsers and Email
    Edge closes when minimized: Hello, while I am online and if I minimize the window, Edge closes. This seems to be happening after the most recent update to Windows Defender. Can someone help? Thank you 120625
  10. Edge closes when minimized

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge closes when minimized: Hello, while I am online and if I minimize the window, Edge closes. This seems to be happening after the most recent update to Windows Defender. Can someone help? Thank you 120625