Windows 10: a debugger has been found running in your system

Discus and support a debugger has been found running in your system in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; "a debugger has been found running in your system please unload it from memory and restart your program" help i need solution for this.... btw i'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dwings02, Jul 30, 2015.

1. dwings02 Win User

a debugger has been found running in your system

"a debugger has been found running in your system please unload it from memory and restart your program"

help i need solution for this.... btw i'm trying to run a japanese visual novel..its running fine in windows 8
    i already tried run as administrator or run it while my anti virus is disabled

:)

dwings02, Jul 30, 2015

2. A debugger has been found running your system. Please unload it from memory and restart your program

Dears,

I recieve an error of WinLicense that's telling me when i start up my application/game called Crossfire europe: " A debugger has been found running your system. Please unload it from memory and restart your program.

This error keeps coming back when i try to start it over and over again.

Any solution please?

Greets,

YounisMohammad, Jul 30, 2015
  3. A debugger has been found running your system. Please unload it from memory and restart your program

I am trying to install Bernina Embroidery Software and my computer says a debugger was found and it won't install the program.

TerriMcRae, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

That sounds highly suspicious. Like you have a virus of some sort.

Mystere, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

1. a debugger has been found running in your system - Similar Threads - debugger has been

2. System Restore has been running for over two hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore has been running for over two hours: I ran system restore for windows 10 and it has been on the blue screen saying "restoring the registry" for over two hours. Should I keep waiting or shut down the computer?...
  3. how to fix your system has been not modified nero install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to fix your system has been not modified nero install: how to fix your system has been not modified nero install, help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-your-system-has-been-not-modified-nero/b0149059-6a98-4bd8-8dba-85d956393db9
  4. This app has been blocked for your protection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This app has been blocked for your protection: Totally support you on this. I have bought a new laptop and was wondering why I most things keep coming up with this error. I had seen it before when I upgraded to 10 on my desktop and old laptop but took a while to remember why. I ended up just logging in as Administrator...
  5. This app has been blocked for your protection.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This app has been blocked for your protection.: Windows won't let me download my printer driver on my new laptop. It asks for Administrator permission, except I am the administrator [ATTACH]...
  6. Your Mailbox Has Been Temporarily Moved

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Your Mailbox Has Been Temporarily Moved: Hi, folks: I've never seen anything like this before, and hadn't thought of it before, but it may (or may not) have something to do with the last two Insider Builds: [img] I uninstalled and reinstalled Office 365, but I still have the notice. This machine is dual boot,...
  7. your account has been disabled

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    your account has been disabled: You're most welcome Dave. *Smile Hello. I actually have the same problem. Even at my lock screen it is showing your account has been disabled. I cannot access my computer. It there any way I can enable the administrator account again by entering cmd at boo? I've tried...
  8. This app has been blocked for your protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app has been blocked for your protection: The latest update of Win 10 has obviously tightened up security . . . to the point where it won't allow me run SqlBackUpandFTP any more. I logged in as the (hidden) Administrator and got it working there OK, but when I Logged in as myself again, it still wouldn't work...
  9. "This App has been blocked for your protection"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "This App has been blocked for your protection": I'm trying to install additional driver for my printer/scanner from the CD but I keep getting the message above when I try autorun or setup from the disc with the following additional comment: "An administrator has blocked you from running this app, For more information,...
  10. How do I find a debugger running in my system

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I find a debugger running in my system: I want to run a newly downloaded audio enhancer. When I click on the executable, I get a message (see attached). I have no idea what to do.Attachment 173858 102948