Windows 10: A deep-dive into WinUI 3 in desktop apps for Windows 10

Discus and support A deep-dive into WinUI 3 in desktop apps for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; XAML Islands was our first solution to enable developers to use UWP XAML inside their desktop (Win32) apps. Within a couple of months after the release... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

A deep-dive into WinUI 3 in desktop apps for Windows 10

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsdev...-desktop-apps/

:)

Brink, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft introduces WinUI 3 Preview 1

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsdev...i-3-preview-1/

Brink, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI

Source: Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI at Microsoft Connect(); 2018 - Windows Developer Blog

See also: .NET Core 3 Preview 1 and Open Source Windows Desktop Frameworks - Windows 10 Forums

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI

Source: Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI at Microsoft Connect(); 2018 - Windows Developer Blog

See also: .NET Core 3 Preview 1 and Open Source Windows Desktop Frameworks - Windows 10 Forums

Brink, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

1. A deep-dive into WinUI 3 in desktop apps for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - deep dive WinUI

2. Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10: Hello everyone. I need some information on how to do a total deep dive on a windows 10 debug? I have some systems that are having major issues with performance, and I do not see any reason why they should be. The way the behavior is I am not sure if it is a latency issue or a...
  3. Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10: Hello everyone. I need some information on how to do a total deep dive on a windows 10 debug? I have some systems that are having major issues with performance, and I do not see any reason why they should be. The way the behavior is I am not sure if it is a latency issue or a...
  4. Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WINUI 3 App Crash in Idle time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINUI 3 App Crash in Idle time: Dear Team,kindly, please support us as we are facing an Issue on one of our developed application as the Application always crash during Idle Time if no one is accessing the system or the computer and blow is our Issue,FYI, we are using the Last Microsoft.WindowsAppSDK, Last...
  6. WINUI 3 App Crash in Idle time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINUI 3 App Crash in Idle time: Dear Team,kindly, please support us as we are facing an Issue on one of our developed application as the Application always crash during Idle Time if no one is accessing the system or the computer and blow is our Issue,FYI, we are using the Last Microsoft.WindowsAppSDK, Last...
  7. WINUI 3 App Crash in Idle time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 3: If you tuned in to this morning’s App Development Community Standup, you know that today we released WinUI 3 Preview 3. If you want to skip the summary and head straight to the release notes and installation instructions, you can find those here. New Features...
  9. XAML Islands - A deep dive Part 2 for Windows App Developers

in Windows 10 News
    XAML Islands - A deep dive Part 2 for Windows App Developers: Welcome to the 2nd post of our Xaml Islands deep dive adventure! On the first blog post, we talked a little bit about the history of this amazing feature, how the Xaml Islands infrastructure works and how to use it, and also a little bit of how you can leverage binding in...
  10. XAML Islands - A deep dive Part 1 for Windows App Developers

in Windows 10 News
    XAML Islands - A deep dive Part 1 for Windows App Developers: XAML Islands is a technology that enables Windows developers to use new pieces of UI from the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) on their existing Win32 Applications, including Windows Forms and WPF technologies. This allows them to gradually modernize their apps at their own...