Windows 10: A default issue should be put as an option....

Discus and support A default issue should be put as an option.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever i zoom in to a picture and then open for example 'Internet Explorer', then opening the same image tab again by pressing the image tab at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dwene, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Dwene Win User

A default issue should be put as an option....

Whenever i zoom in to a picture and then open for example 'Internet Explorer', then opening the same image tab again by pressing the image tab at the bottom, it always resizes the image to normal condition and doesn't keep the zoomed in version.. How do i fix this.. No web version of the image, i actually mean the legit software that comes with windows 10.. Like the image viewer..

:)

Dwene, Sep 28, 2019

2. Default Photo issue

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for your update.

We suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Go to control panel.
    • Go to Default Programs.
    • Click on Microsoft Picture Viewer and set it to default.
    • Check if the issue is resolved.

Keep us posted if you have any issue with Windows, we are happy to assist you.

Deepak..Raghav, Sep 28, 2019
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done A default issue should be put as an option.... :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. A default issue should be put as an option.... - Similar Threads - default issue should

2. What order should I put my boot option priorities in to be able to reboot my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What order should I put my boot option priorities in to be able to reboot my pc?: My boot options are HDD, CD/DvD, Network, USB CD/DvD, USB Hard Disk, USB KEY, USB Floppy, and UEFI. I've been stuck on the BIOS screen for an hour. I was trying to figure out how to enable secure boot for my PC after doing a PC Health Check. I went down a rabbit hole trying...
  3. What order should I put my boot option priorities in to be able to reboot my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What order should I put my boot option priorities in to be able to reboot my pc?: My boot options are HDD, CD/DvD, Network, USB CD/DvD, USB Hard Disk, USB KEY, USB Floppy, and UEFI. I've been stuck on the BIOS screen for an hour. I was trying to figure out how to enable secure boot for my PC after doing a PC Health Check. I went down a rabbit hole trying...
  4. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?: Hello everyone,Two days ago my MSI GS66 Stealth 11UE laptop has been crashing and giving me the blue screen of death with the error message "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION". This happened when I was playing games on steam, first black screen flashes, and then a critical crash...
  5. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?: Hello everyone,Two days ago my MSI GS66 Stealth 11UE laptop has been crashing and giving me the blue screen of death with the error message "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION". This happened when I was playing games on steam, first black screen flashes, and then a critical crash...
  6. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. how to put the default app to a file to none ? (not default)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to put the default app to a file to none ? (not default): hello, I am driller. I need some help, all of my .jar files now open the notepad, yes, it's useful to change the data and stuff, but now I can no longer launch an app, each time I launch the app, it launch a notepad window named bootstrap. how to fix it : set the default...
  8. Sign in options defaults

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign in options defaults: On my 1703 build machine I have "Ctrl+Alt+Del" enabled at the logon screen. When the machine boots up I hit "Ctrl+Alt+Del" and I can see "Other User" where I can (by default) enter my username and password. Since I don't use my password to login (I use Hello) I always have...
  9. should i put computer to sleep?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    should i put computer to sleep?: shout i leave the power options alone? like iof i am converting a video? 19554
  10. should i shut down or put to sleep ?

in Windows 10 Support
    should i shut down or put to sleep ?: hi guys so i've been thinking should i turn my laptop off or hibernate or put it to sleep ? i haven't turned it off since nearly 4 month , i just close the lid so it goes to sleep will this damage it on the long term ? 74873