Windows 10: A deleted Windows 7 Free Cell Game

Discus and support A deleted Windows 7 Free Cell Game in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Your recent update wiped out my only used card game--Free Cell for Windows 7. How can I prevent your updates from taking this liberty?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Virginia DaleBishop, Nov 16, 2020.

1. A deleted Windows 7 Free Cell Game

Your recent update wiped out my only used card game--Free Cell for Windows 7. How can I prevent your updates from

taking this liberty?

:)

Virginia DaleBishop, Nov 16, 2020
  2. MoonPig Win User

Help with deleting a Windows 7 partition.

Hey,

So recently my boot decided to have the option between "Windows 7" and "Windows 7" on startup... The first one gives me an error, the second is my actual Windows 7 install.

I need to know which to delete on this list, so that i don't have to watch my boot... haha.

This is it:

A deleted Windows 7 Free Cell Game Untitled.png

Thanks.

MoonPig, Nov 16, 2020
  3. what happened to the free cell card game

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• Have you tried downloading this game before?

• Do you get any error message or error code?

I would suggest you to install the free cell card game from manufacturer's website in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select Windows 10 from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. Do get back to us with the updated status. We will be happy to assist.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 16, 2020
  4. A deleted Windows 7 Free Cell Game

delete demo games

If you don't want to see them everyday, you can remove their shortcuts from the games folder.

To do this, follow these steps:

• open file explorer
    • go to windows folder
    • go to start menu
    • go to programs>games
    • delete the game's shortcut from there by tapping-n-holding on the shortcut

TarandeepKaur, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

A deleted Windows 7 Free Cell Game

1. A deleted Windows 7 Free Cell Game - Similar Threads - deleted Free Cell

2. free cell

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    free cell: How can I clear the score? I bought a new computer and installed MS Solitaire Collection and Free Cell came up with 1004 games played and 1000 won. I want to go back to 0 and . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-cell/9cbfc958-8713-4d68-9434-ff4dbda9e736
  3. Purchase of Free Cell for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase of Free Cell for Windows 10: All free versios of this once very popular game that I have tried are sorely lacking. Graphics are clumsy, dragging cards around is hard, the game is not identical to the original...and so on. We are all bemused as to why Microsoft subsumed the origial game. Especially in...
  4. free cell games locking up after update download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    free cell games locking up after update download: after recent update download, microsoft free cell games lock up and you cannot get off the computer without a hard shut down from power bar....
  5. Free Cell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free Cell: Free cell was removed from my computer today when I updated to Win 10, Version 20H2, OS build 19042.630. This is disappointing since the game was a source of relaxation to me. What happened?...
  6. Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire: A few years ago, I purchased Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire from the APPLE App Store. Recently, I upgraded my MAC to Catalina. I discovered that my version of Free Cell would no longer work with the new 64-bit operating system. Will Microsoft be coming out with with a...
  7. free cell game from version 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    free cell game from version 7: How do I download games from version 7 without any charges? Husband is upset that he can't get his old games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-cell-game-from-version-7/9ce04308-7a53-4f71-821a-b1830d37e91b
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell: It appears that even though a new game number displays, the same card layout keeps being dealt on the Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell game. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-free-cell/cbec075e-7626-4f24-97dc-c0fc4c52597e
  9. Free Cell

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Free Cell: Freecell keeps bringing up the same game with a different game number - about ten times, now. Makes it easy to solve, but dead boring. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-cell/123e3422-750e-4dc6-97b2-e3d87ae22400"
  10. Free cell game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free cell game: Why does my free cell game keep freezing up. It's my favorite game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/free-cell-game/f4f714b1-f58c-4392-b3f4-079954170106