Windows 10: A DEVICE WHICH DOES NOT EXIST WAS SPECIFIED usb flash drive

Discus and support A DEVICE WHICH DOES NOT EXIST WAS SPECIFIED usb flash drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A disk which does not exist was specified.This is showed when i try to open my usb flash drive.Please help me i am helpless..And please tell how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Souryajeet.s, Mar 15, 2020.

1. A DEVICE WHICH DOES NOT EXIST WAS SPECIFIED usb flash drive

A disk which does not exist was specified.This is showed when i try to open my usb flash drive.Please help me i am helpless..And please tell how to recover data if possible otherwise just tell me how to solve this .A DEVICE WHICH DOES NOT EXIST WAS SPECIFIED usb flash drive [​IMG]

:)

Souryajeet.s, Mar 15, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

install.wim is 7GB, how to make a bootable USB flash drive

This is a method to make a ntfs flash drive.

The trial and error step will be booting using Legacy BIOS...

Code:
    This is the link:
    Guide: How to Format USB Flash Drive Using Cmd - EaseUS

The link did not use active so that is why it is a trial and error step.

zbook, Mar 15, 2020
  3. PNY Debuts the Wave 3.0 USB Flash Drive

PNY Technologies has announced the launch of the Wave 3.0 USB flash drive, a must-have for users who want to store or share their photos, music, videos and documents while on the move.

Store and transfer images, music, documents and more up to 5x faster
    Stylishly engineered with a sleek, retractable design, the PNY Wave 3.0 USB flash drive boasts super-fast read speeds of up to 80 MB/s and write speeds of up to 20 MB/s - that's 5 times faster than USB 2.0. Fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices, it's ready to plug and play with your existing gear.

A DEVICE WHICH DOES NOT EXIST WAS SPECIFIED usb flash drive PNY_Wave_Attache_3.0_01_thm.jpg

The PNY Wave 3.0 with protective sliding cover is the perfect solution for safely storing, transferring, and sharing your valuable files, photos, videos, and more.

Benefits:
    • USB 3.0 Flash Drive
    • Read Speed: up to 80 MB/s
    • Write speed: up to 20 MB/s
    • Capless design
    • 5x faster than USB 2.0
    • Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
    Availability and pricing:
    PNY Wave 3.0 is available now from all registered PNY retailers in the UK at the following recommended retail prices:
    • 16 GB - £19.99
    • 32 GB - £29.99
    • 64 GB - £59.99

Cristian_25H, Mar 15, 2020
  4. A DEVICE WHICH DOES NOT EXIST WAS SPECIFIED usb flash drive

Corsair Announces USB On-The-Go Flash Drive

Corsair, a world leader in high-performance components to the PC hardware market, today announced the Flash Voyager GO USB 3.0 flash drive in 64 GB, 32 GB, and 16 GB capacities. The exceptionally lightweight, thumb-sized drive has both a USB and a Micro-USB connector, providing convenient data transfer and storage for PCs, notebooks, and Micro-USB OTG-compatible Android phones and tablets.

The Flash Voyager GO's Micro-USB connector enables transfer of videos, music, and photos from and between OTG-compatible Android devices while the USB 3.0 connector enables easy and fast storage of those files to and between desktop and laptop computers. The drive also provides convenient storage expansion for OTG-compatible phones and tablets to free up precious device memory.

A DEVICE WHICH DOES NOT EXIST WAS SPECIFIED usb flash drive Corsair_Flash_Voyager_GO_01_thm.jpg

A DEVICE WHICH DOES NOT EXIST WAS SPECIFIED usb flash drive Corsair_Flash_Voyager_GO_02_thm.jpg

The Flash Voyager GO supports USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 for high-speed transfer speeds of up to 135 MB/s on PCs under Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux with no additional software required. A durable keychain and two caps, one black and one yellow, are included.

"The Voyager Go is the next evolution in mobile storage devices. In addition to supporting PC to PC connectivity, the Voyager Go addresses the ever expanding mobile device ecosystem and also connects it to the PC world," said Jeannie Khoo, product manager for USB flash drives at Corsair. "The Flash Voyager GO provides Android device users with one stop, immediate, cost-effective transfer and storage."

Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
    The Flash Voyager GO flash drives will be available in January from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors. They are backed by a 5-year warranty and Corsair's well-earned reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance.

Suggested retail pricing is as follows:
    • Flash Voyager GO 16 GB: $19.99 USD
    • Flash Voyager GO 32 GB: $29.99 USD
    • Flash Voyager GO 64 GB: $49.99 USD

Cristian_25H, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

A DEVICE WHICH DOES NOT EXIST WAS SPECIFIED usb flash drive

1. A DEVICE WHICH DOES NOT EXIST WAS SPECIFIED usb flash drive - Similar Threads - DEVICE DOES EXIST

2. A device which does not exist was specified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A device which does not exist was specified: I ran into this error - A device which does not exist was specified - while trying to access an SSD from Windows console running a directory listing. I believe the sequence of events leading up to it was the SSD wasunplugged and replugged in after which I reran the listing...
  3. A device which does not exist was specified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A device which does not exist was specified: I ran into this error - A device which does not exist was specified - while trying to access an SSD from Windows console running a directory listing. I believe the sequence of events leading up to it was the SSD wasunplugged and replugged in after which I reran the listing...
  4. a device which does not exist was specified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a device which does not exist was specified: when i try to initialize Disk D: im getting '' a device which does not exist was specified '' error.https://pasteboard.co/kdUaARPS8tIT.png https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-device-which-does-not-exist-was-specified/eb95fa85-64ea-4d0f-ba47-5ad874f29251
  5. a device which does not exist was specified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a device which does not exist was specified: when i try to initialize Disk D: im getting '' a device which does not exist was specified '' error.https://pasteboard.co/kdUaARPS8tIT.png https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-device-which-does-not-exist-was-specified/eb95fa85-64ea-4d0f-ba47-5ad874f29251
  6. a device which does not exist was specified

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. A device which does not exist was specified

A device which does not exist was specified: Please help me ,I don't know what to do with this error which appears when ever I want to open my USB flash . Actually I can't open my USB flash . Please help me . [ATTACH]...
  8. A device which does not exist was specified.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A device which does not exist was specified.: Im installing windows 10 from a bootable USB and in the page where you choose a partition i went to the command prompt. In there i wanted to clean a disk but then it sais. DiskPart has encountered an error: An device which does not exist was specified. See the System Event...
  9. A device which does not exist was specified

A device which does not exist was specified: HI, Yester 15-4-2020 I download and install this version "2020-04 Cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based system KB4549951". Today 16-04-2020 I received a pop-up window A device which does not exist was specified while trying to open E: or D: but C: is...
  10. A device which does not exist was specified.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A device which does not exist was specified.: z[IMG] I tried installing Mojave Hackintosh on my Dell Inspiron PC and it got installed, after I tried restarting my laptop, it stuck on a boot loop. Then, I got upset and tried installing Ubuntu which then showed the error like "Kernel Panic". Then, I tried installing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb flash drive error a device which does not exist was specified

2. g:/ is not accessible a device which does not exist was specified

3. a device which does not exist was specified usb

4. delete a device which does not exist was specified.,
  5. a device which does not exist was specified